• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
I had one very similar that was my mother-in-laws, but it finally got so old it started falling apart. Didn't help that her dog had peed on it over the years. :snoopydance:

skylab

Esteemed
Oh my...he was marking his territory on her wash stand :oops: I still have a large antique pitcher and bowl....I keep it on top of the fridge so it will remain safe from harm...along with a basket of flowers.

:bee:

sweatertreemerge.jpg

The Sweater Tree - 2011. In Baltimore City in the Hampden shopping area there was actually a sidewalk tree (The Hug Me Sweater Tree) in front of a knitting supply store that would get a seasonal sweater from the knitters. It's gone now but at the time I posted the info and a photo to the Roadside America website.

Baltimore, MD - Hug Me Sweater Tree (Gone)

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda :) I'm not familiar with that particular tree, but all I can say now is possibly search the name Poisen at Rendo market...they have similar unusual themes. Dani's tree may be a specific commercial or freebie item that she picked up somewhere.

:coding:

Thank you, Sky!

That's The Magic Tree by EyesblueDesign...it's a very nice addition to the Runtime. The texture was added in the Material room using a texture from WhopperNnoonWalker's WD Materials Vol. 18...both at Renderosity.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Dani....oh great, you came back and shared that info with Linda, and all of us....thank you :) I had never seen it before, and all I could think of was Poisen stuff, maybe, but some of that is down right eerie looking....haha. Sorta reminds me stuff from the Muppet movie Labyrinth, like Helping Hands, or the Junk Lady who intended to distract the girl from her purpose, that of finding her brother.

Maja

Eager
Hey Terre :) It's a necessary file in order for the program to function. All the content files are optional, but the two Poser install and support files are needed for the program to run. Hope that helps :)
:bee:

Oops.... Did miss to install PoserSupport.exe. I'm using an only half updated programm. :D