• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Oh, there you are.....the ZLegacy files are all of the things that used to be Poser 11.1....you'll notice Paul and Pauline are one of the files....and the animals are the old Poser animals....like the cat that I've been doing poses for lately....I downloaded ALL of that stuff, since it was what used to be in Poser 11.

All of the files at the top is the new stuff. You must have just had the program files....it would work, but you were missing a lot if you didn't have any content. I was wondering how you downloaded and installed the program so fast....it took me two days of downloading :)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Here's a screen capture of what I downloaded, plus the two installation files. You'll see Paul and Pauline near the bottom in the ZLegacy section. The only thing that I didn't install from that section is the last one, since it said "install minimum basic". I didn't want the minimum....I wanted all the Legacy stuff, which was all of the former Poser 11.1 files. Then I installed the "Poser Premium Content" files, since they were the new props and vehicles, and Schurby's shaders. Since I already had a La Femme and Hivewire separate runtimes, I did not install the other.

content-options.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
The main "difference" between the Poser 11.1 content and the ZLegacy Content files is that you will have it in zipped runtime format, instead of installers, if you should even need to install it on another drive. All of the content files are in zipped runtime format....none of them are .exe files.

Maja

Eager
The main "difference" between the Poser 11.1 content and the ZLegacy Content files is that you will have it in zipped runtime format, instead of installers, if you should even need to install it on another drive. All of the content files are in zipped runtime format....none of them are .exe files.

Thanks, Mam. :)

skylab

Esteemed
You're certainly welcome Maja....any time you need some help, you know you can ask. I wouldn't want to see you miss out on getting your Poser 11.2 files...all of them :) At least you got past the registration part. I think it's about 15 gig of extra content there to download. You should have a good connection now....the day of release was very slow. By the next day the files were coming in twice as fast, so you'll probably do pretty good.

skylab

Esteemed
Just making sure that folks understand that you've posted something new for La Femme :)

I'm keeping watch for news about L'Homme, the male figure. If I understand it correctly, the base figure will be part of Poser 11.2. I'm sure there will be a more detailed version on Rendo when he is released.

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
According to my Rendo account, La Femme Pro was updated on September 19, 2019, the day of the Poser 11.2 release, so just a heads up for those who had already purchased the model, there's a free update in your account, just in case you missed it while doing all the downloading of P11.