• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
I enjoyed Spore Creature Creator also...it took awhile to get the hang of how to get the body parts to land on the character correctly, and it was funny during the painting stage...when I splashed him with blue with yellow markings, he looked himself over and laughed at himself, so I figured that was a good sign...haha.

:bee:
I've made some quite silly critters. It's all for fun. :D

Terre

Renowned
Well, I might stop by there to at least say hello, if I can figure out the sign-up process. I don't have fur baby pics to share....all I have is Jo...maybe I could put a stash on him...haha :)

You need a Disqus account. I made mine several years ago and I think some things have changed since then.

ladyfur

Eager
ok, terre, it was dawn. thanks. it argued about me, my password, and it wanted the secret question.

ok, i forgot to tell it i was ladyfur. oops.

skylab

Esteemed
Well that's great, we'll be glad to have Ladyfur join in with us here....and I'll try to sign up at her forum probably after dinner. We've been having scattered storms blowing through because of all the heat, so I've been on and offline because of it....so I'll wait until things are quiet to sign up at her forum.

:shineon:

Terre

Renowned
Well that's great, we'll be glad to have Ladyfur join in with us here....and I'll try to sign up at her forum probably after dinner. We've been having scattered storms blowing through because of all the heat, so I've been on and offline because of it....so I'll wait until things are quiet to sign up at her forum.

:shineon:
She just did but gave her name as sillhouette instead of ladyfur like you are used to.

skylab

Esteemed
Hi sillhouette....or ladyfur....welcome to the chat thread :) Good to see you! We're mostly senior, or edge of senior ladies....but we try to keep things interesting :)

:welcome:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
@Alisa sillhoutte who just got signed up here may want to change her name to ladyfur.

Welcome to HiveWire silhouette or ladyfur! Lisa is the only one who can change names in the forum.

If you want this done, just send a pm to LisaB. At the top of any page, next to your name, click on the little envelope and pick "Start a Conversation", and she can help :)

ladyfur

Eager
hi, sky. i remember you from nanobot's board. i oopsed and it did not put me as ladyfur here it used my first name. i see no place to change that. i have my avatar from every board since 2004 on though.

skylab

Esteemed
Ahhh, okay....I know you're in the "pushing it" group....haha....and though she's never said so, I suspect Janet might be a little younger as well. Dani and I, and Miss B are the elders of the group....haha :)

ladyfur

Eager
Welcome to HiveWire silhouette or ladyfur! Lisa is the only one who can change names in the forum.

If you want this done, just send a pm to LisaB. At the top of any page, next to your name, click on the little envelope and pick "Start a Conversation", and she can help :)

just did. thanks.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Sillhouette....I see that Alisa has given the solution, that the name can actually be changed, it just takes LisaB to do that....so she'll fix it for you....and you'll hit the ground running in learning to send private messages, and how Hivewire forum works. I think you'll like it here....it's wonderful to have a safe place to visit and catch up on 3D news :)