• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
This is a useful prop hat, if you like doing characters, that will morph into many styles....OmniHat Super Prop, with the morphs pictured below.

skylab

Esteemed
I never realized this freebie existed...Fix My Horse! by Luna_s20 who does the nice underwater light sets. Apparently it it includes morphs for the mane and body, and improves neck and legs, adding three new breeds. Notes indicate that it won't work with classic poses, but 24 new poses are included with Fix My Horse.

I found this while searching for the Gnome Horse morph, called Wizzle, shown below with Hein.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Looks good Stezza, and I'm sure you did much of the modeling...good job :)

Well, since Dani expressed an interest in holiday stuff, I thought I'd give what every woman would like to have found in her stocking back in the day...her very own Doc Selleck :) He's still nice to admire, and to remember back when our heroes knew how to treat women with respect :) Unfortunately now, not so much....sigh. Anyway, there are two versions of Doc Selleck...one with a slight smile, like for the Magnum character, and the other one has less of a smile, for his western roles. As I was finishing up this project, I realized that we don't have any decent eye colors for Doc...and we sure could use some...at least blue eyes.

I used the Moustache Prop by Adam Thwaites (bottom of page), the Hivewire Cowboy Hat, and Neftis Danyel Hair (because of the hat).

Doc Selleck is zipped in a runtime folder and attached to this email. Enjoy :)

View attachment 48669

Here's to men who know how to treat women with respect and shut the $@## up!

Nice morph!

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) I just noticed that I referred to the Doc Selleck zip as being attached to "this email", instead of "this thread post"...my fingers seem to be typing a lot of "senior moments" lately :/ Oh well...it is what it is....comes with the mileage I guess :) I also tend to get that way if I'm feeling hurried or stressed, so that's why I'm getting extra rest for awhile, in hopes of throwing off stress, or that which causes it.

Hope everyone is doing okay. Linda, we miss seeing you, and hope your foot is getting better. And Dani, also, we miss seeing you, but understand that real life can get really real sometimes...and we look forward to when you get time to visit with us.

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah...DOC MJ (Michael Jackson) was done awhile back. Here's all the Doc face poses bundled together in a zip runtime folder, attached to this thread post. We'll call it the Doc Selleck Bundle, since it will be everything up to Doc Selleck. DOC MJ will be included in this zip also.

Attachments

• DOC--SELLECK--BUNDLE.zip
    944.8 KB · Views: 157