• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Morning chores are done, and the fish tank water is changed, plus I changed both filters, which takes more time. My goldfish has a happy face now, and I'm about done for awhile....so I'm down for a long nap. See you folks this evening sometime :)

:sleep:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Some of my renders are Studio and some Poser. I fiddle with settings in both programs to get a look I like.

skylab

Esteemed
The outfit that I used on Eepo below, SickleYield's Towel Chiton for Eepo, is really marked down on the 50% off sale at Rendo which ends late tonight.

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks for those Linda :) Anything at all that you see that makes an interesting prop, or is an add-on to Nursoda characters or other figures, we'd be interested in seeing it.

I'm trying to remember if this texture set for Puntik was out back when we were on DAZ, but it looks nicely done....Puntik Warm Winter Set.

:bee:

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. :)
Giant T instead of gender symbol. Fine by me. I'm going through one of those periods where most of the time I'm at the computer I'm poking around with old games I have on it. Right now it's Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Wikipedia . I'm an empire builder and have a personal goal each time I open it of trying to beat my highest previous score.As a result one game takes weeks to finish. Each time I learn a better way to do something and that includes this game. Still have alittle over 100 more turns to go (I'm playing on the difficulty that has 400 turns) before the before he game says it's over. If I just wanted to conquer the world the game would have been over before turn 100.