• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
I like your Hein pic...who says no man is an island...he's got his own island :)

And I bet you're right...that cat is shaped like Noodle, just has a different coat. All he needs is an eye patch, and a bend in his tail, and he'd be like the Muppet's cat :)

:shineon:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Yes, that was Noodle with a tan coat. Comes with the default Siamese, black and the tan mats. And now I must find a kitty eyepatch! haha

skylab

Esteemed
I made a posing guide for the abbey crossing using Andy. The second Andy is Paul (blue), and his stride was the opposite from the other three in the original photo...and John, the lead, had his hands in his pockets.

Yes, I had a blast with the baby.

Wow! Lots of new things to download...Sky, this is why I never get anything done. I'm constantly downloading new things. LOL I love it!

The cat's adorable! Love the eye patch!

skylab

Esteemed
Oh my, you all are carrying on, and I was missing it. Linda, that cat is purrrrr-fect.....haha.

And Dani, those summer renders are beautiful...just beautiful :) And downloading freebies is part of what we do in this thread...so I try to keep the ideas fresh....sometimes I even have to run to keep up :)

I found the most interesting caricatures of the Beatles, and was browsing through them when I missed your posts....not only the Beatles, but many famous people...so I'm keeping track of this link for future reference. Pinterest has an annoying habit for prompting for a log in...if you don't want to, just x out the tinted screen and keep on going....just x out every time, and keep going.

I was planning to do Beatles faces for Doc for the Abbey Road pic...so I was doing my research :)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Oh, and Linda...if you thought the figures (Andy) crossing abbey were Genesis, they weren't, they were Poser 11 Andy with shiny chrome mats...so yes, they are shiny....I'll use the scene later as a quick posing guide. As I get Doc's Beatles faces completed, I'll put Doc in the scene and position him where each Andy is...will save a little time for me later....so it's meant to be a little "stand-out-ish", for my eyesight...haha :)

I'm starting with the John character, since the Doc American Gothic face is very similar to his mouth...but I had to spend time studying the nose....Lennon had an unusually long, distinctively shaped nose...pointed, with a high bridge (opposite of a ski slope nose).

When I get the Doc Beatles completed, I'll offer them for download here. I avoided using Doc when I did the hybrid Nos-Doc Beatles, since Nos was easier to use....so we'll see if I can face the challenge this time :)

:bee:

Yay! I would love The Beatles based on Pitterbill. I don’t have Nos. I’ve seen a piano key prop for Poser somewhere.

I remember that. I’ve been watching cartoons everyday for over 30 years now thanks to the kids. Quinn loves Doug, Dexter’s Lab, Rugrats and Hey Arnold. Those were the cartoons that my eldest grew up on. *smile*