• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Good morning. How sweet! Some place fancy? Hope you had a good time, Linda.

Wow, Sky! Good first try...good luck! That's a lot of software learning.

I'm hoping to get out this morning to take some pictures of downtown Baltimore. When we were taking Quinn to his appointment on Tuesday I saw a lot of murals painted on the sides of the buildings that I want to take pictures of. Hopefully some swimming with Quinn in the afternoon and then Sean and Tara are dropping Rory off for me to watch while they go to a housewarming party tonight. Busy day! I'll check in to see what's going on. Have a good one, everybody!

independenceday.jpg

A patriotic Gosha!

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning Dani....I just woke up and couldn't figure out if it was morning or evening....haha...ever done that? I thought it was supposed to be around 11:00 pm, around the time I eat my "dinner"...but it was 4:00 am, so I have to get oriented...and dinner is turning into breakfast :) Isn't retirement grand :whistling:

More nice renders...I like the delicate tone of your renders...it's unique, and cheerful.

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
This started out to be a camera pan to check for alignment and integrity of poses, and thought you might like to see what I saw. Since the account of the story indicates that darkness had fallen during the crucifixion, it was approaching sabbath (sunset), and to hasten death, the spear was used on Jesus, and a club was used to break the legs of the other two men. I was checking the poses and alignment so that if I can import this scene into iClone 7, it might be possible to add a torch light to the scene. We'll see.

CRUCIFIXION SCENE WITH SPEAR.gif

JESUS FACE.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Wow...we have a new look on the forum...fancy :D

I just wanted to post that my internet has been going in and out again, so in case I get caught in an out again, just wanted you all to know and not worry where I am. Whoa...I just realized that my avatar is really large.

Guess I'll test posting an image...I'm guessing it's the little post image icon, next to the smiley face, so let's see if Eepo inserts into the post. Yep, there's Eepo

:snoopydances:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Spent part of the day downloading all my files from EvilInnocence. The rest napping because it's too hot to go outside.

skylab

Esteemed
I've had a downloading day also...off and on when the internet would allow...freebies for iClone, so I have some native content to play with.

skylab

Esteemed
When I created this Moses Hein, folks on the DAZ forum thought he looked like Mel Brooks...and after they said it, I thought he looked like Mel Brooks too...haha. This is an example of the wavy hair that can be achieved if you thicken the root, and adjust the kink settings.

Anyway...I made another Moses Hein, that didn't look like Mel Brooks :)

:drawing:

skylab

Esteemed
Oh...I like the new blue for the forum...way to go...looks nice :)

Wanted to leave these videos, especially for Janet....they show how vehicles can be "driven" in iClone 7. In this brief demonstration, a little over a minute into the video, you'll see the car being "driven" across a terrain. The second video is for the benefit of modelers who are preparing vehicles for iClone use.

Beautiful images, Sky! Cute, Linda! I think the cat is 3D Universe's Noodle.

Good morning! I had a bit of trouble logging back in. I never remember my passwords and have to hunt for my cheat sheet but this time it wasn't the one on my cheat sheet...reset worked like a charm. *smile* I like the new forum.

oldmanandsea.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Dani...glad you made it back on the forum. So far I haven't hit a snag with it, but then I haven't ventured very far. I didn't read the message on the main page awhile ago...the "new blue appearance" must be the default, and they are working through some issues...so the green with large avatars may reappear. I like the blue since I can see the links better...more contrast...and I'm fond of blue.

Hope you had a fun day yeseterday :)