• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Render 1.png

skylab

Esteemed
I wanted to try a test import and render in iClone before retiring for the night...and I was able to convert Forester's boat to iClone format using 3DXChange, and figured out how to position and render the boat without reading any instructions, so it passes the intuitive UI test. The materials in the sail would have to be replaced, or perhaps there's a process to make them compatible...but at least I got this far in less than 10 minutes. Yay!! The boat imported very small in iClone 7...whereas in Poser 11 it was huge...so just shows the difference in software. Okay, now I can get some rest :sleep:

KINNERET BOAT - ICLONE TEST RENDER 650x518.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Thank you so much Karth!! Now everyone will have the same outfit that I used to create the Puntik Sheep! That was so kind of you to give it to us, again, thank you for your generosity! Bless you girl!

:flower02:

Good morning!

Thank you! Very kind of you! I already have it but am so glad that just because it disappeared from the store that others can't enjoy it.

I keep trying to get back on my computer in the early morning but the evening swimming with Quinnie is really tiring me out and I've been sleeping in until 4:00. That's as long as the cats let me sleep. They are very insistent that they need to be fed.

I put aside the hair room for the moment to work on a 4th of July image.

An oldie using Vila...I love and can relate to her fluffy physique. *smile*

honeybee.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Back home again from errands...sure is humid out there...I feel like a soggy dishrag...haha. Glad you all have seen Karth's generous gift...didn't know who had it and who didn't....Janet may not have it. And it's an entire wardrobe for Puntik...so many thanks to Karth, and at least she knows about our revived Nursoda characters in this thread :)

My groceries aren't putting themselves away...hmmm, I was hoping that they would while I was catching my breath. There's not much hop in my bunny right now...haha. Oh, that reminds me....while I was in the grocery store, I thought of something...that if I could find some free bunny ears (and I think I've seen them for V4), Puntik could be made into a bunny fairly easily. I'll see about that later, after I've rested and had lunch.

Dani, the wonderful thing about being our age is....you can do things when you feel like it....so if you needed to rest until 4:00, then you needed it. I try to remain somewhat flexible with my schedule...because sometimes when I get a creative spurt, I'd rather not stop until I've at least thought it through, or I have to retrace my thought process later, and it takes more time that way. It was like last night...it wasn't until I knew that I could get something to import into iClone 7 that I could happily go off to sleep. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but my mind can get like a computer sometimes, and it will be problem solving while I'm asleep....and when that happens, I wake up with the solution. I guess it's the equivalent of being put on hibernate...haha. And sometimes it's just funny dreams...giant .obj models running around...haha.

:bee: