• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Here's Gonzo, flying solo, and dancing with bees :)

GONZO - FLYING - SOLO - ANI.gif

GONZO-DANCING WITH BEES-ani.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) Lots of Nursoda alerts to pass on to the group....have fun!

I'm thinking it's time for a longer nap, to give my eyes a rest from the monitor...so I'll probably be back on later, after some ZZzzz :sleep:

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre ...yeah...and you know that it also means that I'm doing research for future projects :) Tapping the brake some today as there were real world errands to run. Now I'll be free later this evening and tommorrow to play all I want :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
I'm still finding so many unfinished projects...like this one...and I don't have a clue what model I was using...I think it was Apollo, but I'm not entirely certain...but it was going to be Stallone, for sure...haha.

Rocky.jpg