• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
I think I've finally located all the free vehicles that I had intended to use with pose sets. A lot of projects that had been set up and ready to use got left hanging when I ended up in the hospital. One that probably won't work well for poses is the Toyota Harrier on ShareCG. It's very well done, but not rigged....however it's worth mentioning as it could be helpful with lighting and mats.

TOYOTA HARRIER.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I've been working on a dynamics page on my site, and am wondering if anyone knows what happened with the free M4 Galabia Dynamic Robe from RDNA. I've posted the creator's promo pic below, and my plain texture render in case anyone runs across it. The dynamics page is at the link below. I'm including links to each of the robes, wherever possible.

POSER DYNAMIC ROBE TESTS

m4 galabia robe RDNA.jpg
M4 GALABIA ROBE WHITE.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmm, not sure. She didn't move over to DAZ after RDNA closed, and I don't see anything of hers over at Renderosity, so not sure.

skylab

Esteemed
Oh hey Miss B :) I wondered if you knew what happened to that outfit. It was a great freebie especially for beginners because it had thorough instructions. Since I was out of the loop for two years, I wasn't able to follow which way things scattered once RDNA was shut down.

:coding:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's unfortunate, but a number of the RDNA vendors disappeared when RDNA closed, especially those who were mainly Poser product vendors. A lot of the RDNA vendors that made the move, were already selling at DAZ, so the move didn't make much difference to them.

skylab

Esteemed
I did notice the last time I checked DAZ that some of my RDNA stuff was now in my DAZ account...like Gilbert the Goldfish...I was searching animals and Gilbert popped up. RDNA had a great collection of freebies and sale items...good quality stuff.

skylab

Esteemed
Well, I'm feeling a nap approaching...and I think I'm done researching links, at least for now. Have a good evening Miss B :)

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning everyone :)

The links are up now for the dynamic robes, on my Poser Dynamics page.

And, here are links back to dynamic clothing discussions in this thread:

Pages 88-99 - M4 free Bionic Rooster Robe

Pages 115-128 - Dynamic Robes sim demonstrations

Page 156 - Last Dynamic Robe sim demonstration

Page 177 - Maja Robe for Paul on M4

Page 182 - 187 Maja last dynamic robes for Paul and Pauline

A month after the last two Maja robe projects, I was taken to the ER the first time, followed by two surgeries, and a lengthy time of tests and treatments, so my participation in the thread was only occasional for a long while. I appreciate you all carrying on with the thread during that time :)

Hope Maja is doing okay. Hope she will have time to stop by and see us again.