• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi ladies. :)

Just got home from work. Wouldn't you know, it's just 9 more days until the computer change at work so what did I learn today? Win Explorer can crash all by itself. Ya know, having been using Windows computers for over 15 years now I'm kind of surprised to have never encountered this kind of partial crash before. It certainly was confusing.

Oh, I just hate it when it does that! I've run into that sort of partial crash many many times. Sometimes all you can do is reboot the entire system!

Terre

Renowned
Oh, I just hate it when it does that! I've run into that sort of partial crash many many times. Sometimes all you can do is reboot the entire system!
Reboot with the power button was all I could do. Hopefully this will be the last problem with this poor XP. It gets taken out the night of the 27'th and I get to learn new programs the 28th. The new registers will have touch screens for the checkers to learn to use etc.

Terre

Renowned
I wish there were more people like this in the world.
In fact I wish I'd gotten the number of the school bus so I could call in a commendation for the driver.
I was sitting at the intersection by the store wondering why the bus in front of me was just sitting there when it was a 4 way stop and vehicles were turning in front of it. Finally the bus pulled across the intersection and I saw what was happening. A local man most people call Tiny was crossing the street (it's three lanes wide there) and when you are recovering from a stroke and have one good arm and leg and one only partially usable arm and leg and have to walk with a cane that takes a lot of time. The bus driver had been waiting for him to cross and got tired of vehicles turning in front of Tiny and pulled forward to block traffic. After getting to the other side of the intersection the bus stopped and it's alert lights came on and stop sign popped out. The bus sat there until Tiny was safely out of the street.

Terre

Renowned
Sounds like it to me too. I figured that story would give Sky a nice thing to read the next time she can pop in here. :)

skylab

Esteemed
Actually, yes it did :) I always like hearing when folks show kindness and a little extra patience with the handicapped. We will all get older and face some sort of challenge in later years, either in ourselves or with family members.

quietrob

Extraordinary
These are really nice. One can always use Well Made furnishings and these are very well made. I'm really digging that Paravent!

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Nursoda fans...he's back on Rendo with a new character named Holke, on sale for $8 until November 16. Includes character, glasses, hat, shirt, pants, shorts and socks, 82 poses, 12 hand poses, and 37 expressions. I guess this means I'll have to come out of 3D retirement at least long enough to show support for his return :)