• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Sounds like you've been having a rough time Maja, but now maybe things will level out. I had trouble with Poser 11 awhile back when I had to do a restore to previous day...I didn't realize that doing that would corrupt the registration information. Since you're up and running, I won't go through the details, but it involved just deleting one file, or folder actually, then Poser would accept the registration process. If I remember correctly it was under C:/Program Data/Poser/11 , which is a hidden folder by default...so you have to allow the folder to show before you can even find it.

I don't do Facebook. It gives too much opportunity for opinions....and opinions are like arm pits....everybody has a couple, and some of them stink...haha....so take it in stride and keep on going :)

Freebies used to be so plentiful, now quality stuff is so scarce, I try to share when I see something interesting.

Have a good, productive day :)

Maja

Eager
skylab, that's really a beautiful song. I love the modern religious songs from the Jewish and Islamic culture areas. Unfortunately that kind of music rather would not be of any success in Germany. I think it's to bad that so many Germans treat Christianity like it was something to be ashamed of.

Maja

Eager
Rollin', rollin', rollin' ..... Find the difference. ;)

EAll.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Those look nice Maja. It looks good over her shoulders and down the front, straight down her back, as well as all the other variations in between.

Terre

Renowned
Those look nice Maja. It looks good over her shoulders and down the front, straight down her back, as well as all the other variations in between.
That's what I see too. For some odd reason I didn't see the images last night but do this morning.

skylab

Esteemed
Wow, isn't that pretty! It looks just like the reference photo :) I was wondering if you had to return to work...I can remember that feeling of dread of returning to work after vacation. You've certainly had a productive week. Rest well Maja, and have a good day at work tomorrow. :)

Maja

Eager
Thanks for your kind comments. I'm happy you like it. The plan is to make 5 variations of the big shawl to give more flexibility for scene creation since poser does not allow targeted draping.

skylab, 8 hours are not a day. So god will there are not more than 12 years still in front of me until retirement. Anyhow, every year that goes by puts things into perspective, as you sure know. :)

Charles West

Adventurous
Wife is healing nicely from her hernia repair and getting around the house good. She can make it to the car without the wheelchair now. I have even had a bit of time to work with an old friend. ... for those not in the know the football morph in my image is my creation. and the back of the baseball gives away my hidden signature... CW sports. My weird sense of humor is the name of the other ball ... Nelson....I told everyone it was Wilson's brother but you have to be a movie buff on that one. Anyway now I have to relearn how to build an injection file to put the group of morphs for emo and shemo ... I have finally figured how to transfer morphs to emotigirl from emo with fit to in Studio. Here is a sampling of some new morphs and if I get the other puter up and a drive working long enough to transfer I might be able to drag up Sports pack 2.

toyingemo.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Charles....yes indeed, I remember Wilson....I named one of my plants Wilson one time, because I had a feeling it was going to have a short lifespan...so I did the "I'm sorry Wilson" scene when the end came...haha.

Good to hear that things are back on the upswing, and that you're actually having some time to play with 3D again. Hang in there :)

Charles West

Adventurous
Well completed the list of basic shapes and decided that emo should be a gear head as well.

and put the list together with da gang showing all them so far.
gear head emote.jpg dagroup.jpg

Now if I can remember how to create an injection file with Studio.