• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Charles West

Adventurous
Hey Charles....yes indeed, I remember Wilson....I named one of my plants Wilson one time, because I had a feeling it was going to have a short lifespan...so I did the "I'm sorry Wilson" scene when the end came...haha.

Good to hear that things are back on the upswing, and that you're actually having some time to play with 3D again. Hang in there :)

yea ... you do know what was in the box he saved to deliver don't you. It was a solar powered satellite cell phone.

Charles West

Adventurous
Well it is fun. Still trying to find how to create an inject file that is legally transportable and get some of the graphic work done on map ideas to go with giving special colors/textures to da gang

buzzy3.jpg mcon1.jpg yellowgangcw.jpg

Charles West

Adventurous
Good evening Terre
I am still trying to find the remnants of sports pack 2, but all these other ideas have been flowing from my head since I thought of the Last Great Emotiguy Emorphation. If I am going to attemp this I might as well make it a big blowout. Still having problems with figuring out how to make inj/rem files that work on emotiguy and have to do a bunch of graphic work for all the ideas... If I get the shaping out of the way for this idea... need right turn, then map them/ ideas, textures, bump, and all. Going to use my cw_namemorph so my initials show up on the dials and let me know which ones are completed to suit me. I figure it is time to work the brain as best I can remembering that my grandfather had altzeimers. I would hate not to get these out because of that. I hope all of the group watching are doing well. Deb had a great day today. We spent most of the day out at stores/places to eat/ and visited an old friend for a couple of hours. I am feeling so blessed.

Charles

Charles West

Adventurous
That is great news. I'm glad she was feeling up to doing those things. :)

even had time to toy with dials... emo is such fun one mistake I had to fix was checking on the flat bottom round and a smile, it looked so close I had to toy with the idea. I wonder if I would be in trouble calling it a ChilloDere morph
old fridge test.jpg

Charles West

Adventurous
Hope your weekend it good for you. Deb has done well and is up to getting out this weekend. It even looks like grandma is in the garden again.

gramingarden1.jpg

of course I could be mistaken.......

gramingarden2.jpg

Have a great one all.

Charles West

Adventurous
Good Evening Ladies. Deb is staying up tonight to see Big Brother on the pop channel and I am being the good hubby sitting up to watch it with her. Reality tv ... not. Oh well it gives me the chance to be with her and I cherish seeing her getting better. I hope all are well and I am relearning the new studio which for me is working in windows 10.

Charles