• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Maja

Eager
Good morning Maja...or for you I should say good evening.
Hi there Skylab. Actually it's afternoon, here. The relevant time zone is Europe/Berlin. Currently UTC +2.00 hours due to daylight-saving.

To make things easy you can use this link to an UTC Clock and add 2 hours to the time displayed. -> Current local time in (UTC/GMT)

It's the truth...that person who was on the phone has been a "radio" for about 20 years now...conversations are relatively easy, I just have to remember to say "yeah" and "uh-ha" every now and then :)
This speaks in your favor. You appear to be a good listener. :)

Last edited:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It's said and done. Poser Cloth Room Tut has arrived. Touches only basics. Hope it helps however. If I missed something or something is wrong, please tell me.

COF Freebie Den

Thank you! LOL. I actually was able to get two separate cloth sims out of P11 with this tut. :)

------------

Hi, Sky. Miss B, Terre... anyone I may have forgotten to type. Not going to be on for very long tonight; a little under the weather here, but aiming to have one more promo done for Nataani before I call it a night. LOL

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Seliah :) Hope you're feeling better soon...and good luck with Nataani.

Glad you had successful cloth sims...and thanks again to Maja for creating the tutorial :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yup, already checked out the list of changes, and have downloaded the update. I've been waiting for this. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, but from what I've read, there have been quite a few reports submitted, so hopefully all, or at least most of them, have been included.