• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I think I've about finished tweaking the larger site where I store my renders that I've kept separate from the toon work...so if anybody is interested in taking a look, it's at the link below. Some of the images are quite large, and I'm keeping it that way for archiving purposes...which doesn't make it ideal web design, but simple to navigate along the top menu. I've even got some of my stuff posted from back when I first started with DAZ Studio 1. Anyway, enjoy :)

I took a quick look around, and at least for me everything loaded fine, and I'm on coffee shop wi-fi at the moment. I'd say it looks good.

skylab

Esteemed
Hi everyone :) GG, thanks for that feedback. I was trying to find a way to store the full sized images, so nice to know it didn't present problems loading. I wanted to avoid linking each individual image to it's on page, which can be confusing for some to navigate, and a lot of work for me. So thanks again :)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
It's my own fault. We didn't have much snow this winter, and I was missing it then. We seem to be getting it now though. It isn't sticking so far, but I saw one prediction for up to 6 inches. And I can't see the mountains through the snow/clouds at the moment, which usually means the clouds are getting smoothed against the mountains and dumping down on us.

skylab

Esteemed
An attempt at rendering Noah's ark resting on Mt. Ararat, after the deluge of the nephilim.

ARK RAINBOW.jpg

Going offline for rest now...have a good evening everyone :)

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks Miss B :) Have had a busy evening so was not able to be on this evening. I forgot to mention when I posted the render...the rainbow is Adam's morphing rainbow freebie (almost at bottom of download page)....just crank the transparency way up, shine a light on it, and it makes a nice effect.

Have a good evening all :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Afternoon folks. I meant to add in my last post, that I really like the realistic look of the water.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, lots of water goodies. I'm liking that last one by Fabiana. :)

Thanks for the links Sky.