• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Another great render Andre. I just saw your render in the House Cat thread, and it was great as well.

Oh, and as Lisa said, welcome to the HW forum. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WOW Just WOW guys such an awesome display of talent!! Also welcome to the hive @Andre Quenneville that's quite a realistic render!!
Well, been slogging through making my Christmas cards for this year. Finally have them completed I think.... and should be placing the order soon.
Of course they feature the mule deer and Harry!

Sorry I missed your message until now. Thank you for the warm welcome! I've also been busy with xmas stuff. It's crazy.

We have the privilege of spending lots of time at our farm out in Kansas. And we're surrounded by deer that come by every day, several times a day, just feet from our back windows. I have a gazillion images and video. I can't get enough of them and their antics.

Janet

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Well..this may not strictly be our mule deer..but he *is* being used..along with his just released Christmas light set :)
Sparky's Reindeer morph for Dusk. Christmas lights for mule deer Dusk Bomber jacket.
That's so awesome!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Pretty cool guys .............. I may have to wait until after Christmas for the morphs ............. sorry work Christmas etc. has me rather booked, but .... also rather tired from work when I get home.

L'Adair

Admirable
Real life is pulling me in several directions this year, and not all of it for holiday related stuff. But I did want to post the Christmas card I created this year. It's a variation of Heart of Winter and uses the Fallow Deer. I put off printing the cards until the last minute as I was hoping to use the Reindeer instead… C'est la vie.

2019 Holiday Card Image with Greeting Final.jpg

And of course, I wish you all a happy holiday season.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Santa's team are dreaming of the big event!

Have a Merry Christmas every one!

Credits:

CWRW Silver Stag by CWRW at HiveWire 3D
HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
HiveWire Antler Pack by CGCubed, ChristopherCreek Art & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Antje-Whispy Brushes by Antje Darling at Renderosity
Pats Magic Brushes by patslash at Renderosity Free Stuff
10 Galaxies Backgrounds by Nelmiat Renderosity

Christmas Dream
Christmas Dream.jpg