• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
I'm sure the full sized render shows more details, but this is looking pretty damn good at this reduced size tparo. ;)

Edited to Add: OK, went to see the full size render, which took a while to find because there's no member there named tparo, and you hadn't listed the render's title here, but I just checked the Newest category and found it.

The full size render is really great, so well done! :)

How sweet of you to go to the trouble, thank you. Sorry totally forgot I go by a different name over there (scorpio). I also didn't realse the title didnn't atache, rather more use to Daz which attaches the title its uploaded with.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, some sites keep the image title for the link, and some don't, but rather give it a number, or some such method to identify the image.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Majestic Spring
Magestic Spring SML copy.jpg

Created With: Hivewire Mule Deer, CWRW's Silver Stag coat textures, Forest King Poses by Pommerlis, Mid summers night dream hair orniment, Melidae Crown, Ultimate butterfly scatter, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines, Winterscapes snowflake overlays, my own geoshell shaders.

L'Adair

Enthusiast
I love your work, luannemarie, and both images are wonderful. I'd happily put a large framed version of the color one on my living room wall. Just gorgeous.

(The environment is spot on. Is that an UltraScenery creation?)

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Why thank you so much L'Adair. Yes, that is the UltraScenery - Realistic Landscape System. The background sunset is an actual photo I took while camping on the ocean in Florida. I really love this UltraScenery. Still learning it though. There is a lot to it. Mostly figuring out what lights to use to make it look good. Only comes with a daylight preset that I really do not care much for.

Szark

Awesome
Finally got around to using the Red Stag deer (winnings for last years bird comp). After a day adjusting the texture maps to better represent a red deer, I got to work on the DS Strand Based Hair. After 3 days for figuring out the shader and what I have to do with the maps so the hair wasn't dark I got this. More work needed but I am close to happy for a medium distance shot. Now that I have coloured him as a more mature dude I need the antler pack. :p
hair7.jpg