• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Another great render Andre. I just saw your render in the House Cat thread, and it was great as well.

Oh, and as Lisa said, welcome to the HW forum. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WOW Just WOW guys such an awesome display of talent!! Also welcome to the hive @Andre Quenneville that's quite a realistic render!!
Well, been slogging through making my Christmas cards for this year. Finally have them completed I think.... and should be placing the order soon.
Of course they feature the mule deer and Harry!

Sorry I missed your message until now. Thank you for the warm welcome! I've also been busy with xmas stuff. It's crazy.

We have the privilege of spending lots of time at our farm out in Kansas. And we're surrounded by deer that come by every day, several times a day, just feet from our back windows. I have a gazillion images and video. I can't get enough of them and their antics.

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
Well..this may not strictly be our mule deer..but he *is* being used..along with his just released Christmas light set :)
Sparky's Reindeer morph for Dusk. Christmas lights for mule deer Dusk Bomber jacket.

Attachments

• Christmas Muley - Copy.jpg
    Christmas Muley - Copy.jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 272

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well..this may not strictly be our mule deer..but he *is* being used..along with his just released Christmas light set :)
Sparky's Reindeer morph for Dusk. Christmas lights for mule deer Dusk Bomber jacket.

That's so awesome!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Pretty cool guys .............. I may have to wait until after Christmas for the morphs ............. sorry work Christmas etc. has me rather booked, but .... also rather tired from work when I get home.

L'Adair

Enthusiast
Real life is pulling me in several directions this year, and not all of it for holiday related stuff. But I did want to post the Christmas card I created this year. It's a variation of Heart of Winter and uses the Fallow Deer. I put off printing the cards until the last minute as I was hoping to use the Reindeer instead… C'est la vie.

2019 Holiday Card Image with Greeting Final.jpg

And of course, I wish you all a happy holiday season.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Santa's team are dreaming of the big event!

Have a Merry Christmas every one!

Credits:

CWRW Silver Stag by CWRW at HiveWire 3D
HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
HiveWire Antler Pack by CGCubed, ChristopherCreek Art & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Antje-Whispy Brushes by Antje Darling at Renderosity
Pats Magic Brushes by patslash at Renderosity Free Stuff
10 Galaxies Backgrounds by Nelmiat Renderosity

Christmas Dream
Christmas Dream.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Happy Valentines Day!

Credits:

CWRW Fallow Deer by CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
HiveWire Foal by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol.3 (Ranchman's Tiger Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Pyrotechnics by Napalmarsenal at HiveWire3D

Flinks Blossom Bushes 4 by Flink at Renderosity
Foggy Pastel Backgrounds by Olga Dabrowska (aka Nakatoni) at Renderosity
Framed Portrait Backgrounds by RachealMarie at YURdigital, LLC
Unleash the Magic by patslash

Precious Love
Precious Love.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm sure the full sized render shows more details, but this is looking pretty damn good at this reduced size tparo. ;)

Edited to Add: OK, went to see the full size render, which took a while to find because there's no member there named tparo, and you hadn't listed the render's title here, but I just checked the Newest category and found it.

The full size render is really great, so well done! :)