• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Last one for a bit.

I'm Coming With A Vengeance .........Oh, Let The Heads Roll
I'm Coming With a VengenceSML.jpg

Products Used: Macarena for Genesis 8 by Mousso, Kadis Outfit and Weapons, Kadis Warmaster texture expansion, Lisa's Botanicals Dead Bushes, Songbird Remix's Birds of Prey, Viking Hair, Ron's Explosions, CWRW's Painted Ponies Bonus Pack Feathers, Cape is 2d, Raven Skull Jewelry

Version II - Added the cool mask and the shield
Vengeance2 SML.jpg

Last edited:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow NA. Gorgeous, vibrant colors that all work so well together in this last batch. Great stuff!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I finally got Ariki's Miellyn outfit and wings just doing a few renders with Lisa's Botanicals with it. Can't wait to try the tulips out with it also!
Liliana Iridescia

View attachment 44189
Products Used: Nylyssa by Mousso for Genesis 3 and 8, Meillyn outfit by Arki, Mid Summers Dream Hair, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botnaicals Asiatic Lily, Ultimate Butterfly Collection, Fabiana's HDRI Theory of Zen lights, Sveva's Iray Color Splash Lights

Nyla Umberlee - sort of a Indian feel on this one, but ............... not sure I'm liking how it turned out. She looks kind of trans gender to me, but still kind of a cool effect with the emissives on the eyes
View attachment 44190
Products Used: Nylyssa by Mousso for Genesis 3 and 8, Meillyn outfit by Arki, Mid Summers Dream Hair, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botnaicals Asiatic Lily, Ultimate Butterfly Collection,Fabiana's HDRI Theory of Zen lights, Sveva's Iray Color Splash Lights
Liliana II
View attachment 44191
Products Used: Nylyssa by Mousso for Genesis 3 and 8, Meillyn outfit by Arki, Mid Summers Dream Hair, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botnaicals Asiatic Lily, Ultimate Butterfly Collection, Fabiana's HDRI Theory of Zen lights, Sveva's Iray Color Splash Lights
Awesome renders NA!!!

Carey

Extraordinary
Last one for a bit.

I'm Coming With A Vengeance .........Oh, Let The Heads Roll
View attachment 44210
Products Used: Macarena for Genesis 8 by Mousso, Kadis Outfit and Weapons, Kadis Warmaster texture expansion, Lisa's Botanicals Dead Bushes, Songbird Remix's Birds of Prey, Viking Hair, Ron's Explosions, CWRW's Painted Ponies Bonus Pack Feathers, Cape is 2d, Raven Skull Jewelry

Version II - Added the cool mask and the shield
View attachment 44213
wow

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys!
Ermm so ok I was listening to them the other day and came up with this image LOL!

The Grateful Dead
The Greatful DeadSML.jpg

Products Used:
Catrina for Genesis 2 Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Dark Embrace for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Kali outfit by RDNA Pro Headdress, Monbeam1212's Rose Romatica Roses - Color shifted, Rose Petals were a freebie from Creative Market, Seinnia Hair for Genesis 2

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhhh, nice. I have one I got at RDNA years ago, but haven't used it in a long time.