• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looks great Lyne, and you really did a nice job of getting her hair to flow forward, as it would when she swings back. Very nicely done. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Looks great Lyne, and you really did a nice job of getting her hair to flow forward, as it would when she swings back. Very nicely done. ;)

Thanks! It was one of the hair's own dials a "windy" dial that worked out to be just right! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I've noticed a lot of hair products have some sort of "windy" option, though most are from side to side, so it's nice it has one forward, and I assume backwards.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Just to get you into the spirit of the season! Dark Embrace, Gothic and Passion Storm for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips.

Dark Embrace

Main NO text.jpg

Gothic
Gothic Dawn.jpg

Passion Storm
Passion Storm.jpg

Reds copy.jpg Dark and gothic copy.jpg Black to gray copy.jpg
Practical Magic for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower
MINM.jpg

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
OMG Lyne, the leafy seahorse is just superb! I love his glowing color and the 'growths or leaves' on him look so very natural. That model and skin would be such a great add on for the Hive- horse!
Just followed your link to read how you made it- and your love of real sea horses definitely comes through.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Beautiful work, everyone! Thanks for sharing here!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OMG Lyne, the leafy seahorse is just superb! I love his glowing color and the 'growths or leaves' on him look so very natural. That model and skin would be such a great add on for the Hive- horse!
Just followed your link to read how you made it- and your love of real sea horses definitely comes through.

Gee, thanks so much! I can't give that away... it's mostly done in photoshop, once I had the render...I didn't even have the darker red part along the top line (back, neck, tail) on the map, that was all done with post...so can't be replicated... it's a one of a kind... I am going to do a sea horse with the Lost Realms mer tail on the horse, though...(that still won't be as great as the MODEL that is being created for Harry! :) )

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I'm particularly pleased with Lisa's lilies and NA's textures used here:
Gorgeous render Lyne !! I really do love how the lilies came out in this one. Good to see you guys again! Sorry, I've been sooo busy as of late with work and the sports schedule with school it's been rather hard to pull away. Papers and more papers to grade! LOL Hopefully I can get the Gypsy Vanner out for Christmas, but don't know how my time is going to fall. I need to probably talk to Alisa about that.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I finally got Ariki's Miellyn outfit and wings just doing a few renders with Lisa's Botanicals with it. Can't wait to try the tulips out with it also!
Liliana Iridescia

Liliana IridesciaSMALL.jpg

Products Used: Nylyssa by Mousso for Genesis 3 and 8, Meillyn outfit by Arki, Mid Summers Dream Hair, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botnaicals Asiatic Lily, Ultimate Butterfly Collection, Fabiana's HDRI Theory of Zen lights, Sveva's Iray Color Splash Lights

Nyla Umberlee - sort of a Indian feel on this one, but ............... not sure I'm liking how it turned out. She looks kind of trans gender to me, but still kind of a cool effect with the emissives on the eyes
888798SMAL.jpg

Products Used: Nylyssa by Mousso for Genesis 3 and 8, Meillyn outfit by Arki, Mid Summers Dream Hair, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botnaicals Asiatic Lily, Ultimate Butterfly Collection,Fabiana's HDRI Theory of Zen lights, Sveva's Iray Color Splash Lights
Liliana II
889A97SMAL.jpg

Products Used: Nylyssa by Mousso for Genesis 3 and 8, Meillyn outfit by Arki, Mid Summers Dream Hair, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botnaicals Asiatic Lily, Ultimate Butterfly Collection, Fabiana's HDRI Theory of Zen lights, Sveva's Iray Color Splash Lights