• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
So much for my intention to do a "simple" render tonight. Sheesh! I can't ever do simple, it seems. I add one tree in, and then the whole rest of the forest insists on coming along for the ride. LOL!

This is just a render that comes out of my story writing. I really wasn't sure which thread to put this into, but since so many of Lisa's lovely plant items are in here, I figured this would be the appropriate choice.

Used the Fallen Tree product, along with Lisa's older Coleus, Cottage Plants, Hosta, Oak Trees, Indian Grass, mixed in with stuff from Flink, Predatron, First Bastion, Orestes, Faveral, AM, Traveler/RDNA, and Andrey. Ken's Songbird Remixes - Stellar Jay, and Red-tailed Hawk. Lyne's bull elk, two of them, in the background. And at least 50 of Esha's grass props filling up the open space behind the Fallen Tree. Oh, and I used Nanette's Double Hill freebie from ShareCG as well. Clothing is from a variety of sources - Luthbel, Kang1hyun, Bobbie25, Sarsa, etc.

Lots of postwork in terms of light and color correction, hand drawn DOF, sharpening, gamma, some desaturation, etc...

View media item 1062

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Stunning Seliah!! Fabulous use of all those plants!! and I love the little fawn in the mid ground and the Hawk on her shoulder LOL!! :laugh:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
So much for my intention to do a "simple" render tonight. Sheesh! I can't ever do simple, it seems. I add one tree in, and then the whole rest of the forest insists on coming along for the ride. LOL!

This is just a render that comes out of my story writing. I really wasn't sure which thread to put this into, but since so many of Lisa's lovely plant items are in here, I figured this would be the appropriate choice.

Used the Fallen Tree product, along with Lisa's older Coleus, Cottage Plants, Hosta, Oak Trees, Indian Grass, mixed in with stuff from Flink, Predatron, First Bastion, Orestes, Faveral, AM, Traveler/RDNA, and Andrey. Ken's Songbird Remixes - Stellar Jay, and Red-tailed Hawk. Lyne's bull elk, two of them, in the background. And at least 50 of Esha's grass props filling up the open space behind the Fallen Tree. Oh, and I used Nanette's Double Hill freebie from ShareCG as well. Clothing is from a variety of sources - Luthbel, Kang1hyun, Bobbie25, Sarsa, etc.

Lots of postwork in terms of light and color correction, hand drawn DOF, sharpening, gamma, some desaturation, etc...

View media item 1062

you know, "like" should be LOVE... just so beautiful!!

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist

Had to edit opacity maps — level of partial opacity was not Iray-friendly. But it's small inconveince and gorgeous product!

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Well, this was a reason to edit opacity maps so it not mess up translucency :) (but cut the petals right way).