• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Good to see these in the store! When they first came out I was so disappointed they were Daz Studio only.
I owe you a great deal for getting them here! Thanks so much for your time and effort!! I will have to zip those backgrounds for you, but internet right now is rather slow. I will try to get them tonight or tomorrow sometime. Sorry.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

I love going through much of the great works posted here. I want to thank the folks at Hivewire for creating and making available the Hivewire House Cat and Kitten. These little critters have been part of my runtimes and advanced renders for quite a while and I want to take the time to express my appreciation. My artwork leans more towards realism and these resources have been fantastic in helping me achieve my artistic goals. I'd like to share my favorite work featuring the Hivewire cat, and extend a hearty congratulations to all the great artists who are posting their wonderful works in this forum. This work below is titled "Contemplation" and it illustrates a monk grappling with the meaning of the word of God through the old text. The cat clearly anchors this scene and represents the incandescent spirit that inspires the monk. Hope you all like it.

contemplation_original.jpg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I love going through much of the great works posted here. I want to thank the folks at Hivewire for creating and making available the Hivewire House Cat and Kitten. These little critters have been part of my runtimes and advanced renders for quite a while and I want to take the time to express my appreciation. My artwork leans more towards realism and these resources have been fantastic in helping me achieve my artistic goals. I'd like to share my favorite work featuring the Hivewire cat, and extend a hearty congratulations to all the great artists who are posting their wonderful works in this forum. This work below is titled "Contemplation" and it illustrates a monk grappling with the meaning of the word of God through the old text. The cat clearly anchors this scene and represents the incandescent spirit that inspires the monk. Hope you all like it.

View attachment 53987
Hits me right in the 'feels' in so many ways. Wonderful and thoughtful perspective and arrangement.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
What a gorgeous image Andre! It reminds me so much of my own furbabies, esspecially two who would assist me when I was working with poser. I still miss their gentle presence on my desk. Thank you.