• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Thank you Laurie for these wonderful new textures!

For those who don't know, the Savannah cat is a cross between the African wild cat, the Serval and a domestic cat. This Savannah is taking A Walk On the Wild Side.

Credits:

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Exotics 1 for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Giant Moths by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Hummingbird Hawkmoth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Starweed & Fantastar by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
Hearts of Africa-Wide Open Spaces by NapalmArsenal, KageRyu, & Childe of Fyre at HiveWire3D

3D Cliff Construction Set-Mediterranean Red Cliffs by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
3D Scenery-Moss Woods by ShaaraMuse3D and WhimsySmiles at Renderosity

A Walk On the Wild Side
A Walk On the Wild Side.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Credits:

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)

SBRM Africa (Black-Headed Weaver) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Africa (Weaver Nest) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Indian Grass by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Hearts of Africa-Wide Open Spaces by NapalmArsenal, KageRyu, & Childe of Fyre at HiveWire3D

3D Scenery-Paralia Beach by ShaaraMuse3D and HolyWonderWorld at Renderosity
Grassy Grounds Megapack by esha at DAZ
Tree House by -AppleJack- at Renderosity

Flying High
Flying High.jpg

Jan

Adventurous
Phew-just made its escape, it looks like, Good work on the birds and putting their nests in the trees.

"Thor has been coming by for a couple of weeks now, just to stare at the cat. Jack was intimidated at first, but now he looks forward to the visits. Thor knows to come by when people are away, usually at the same time every day."

Here is another of my favourite Hivewire cat images. It's called "A Nordic Kitchen." I was aiming for high realism in this Daz Studio render. I often write small narratives to help bring context to the image. I hope you all like it.

a-nordic-kitchen_full.jpg

Credits:

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)

SBRM Africa (Black-Headed Weaver) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Africa (Weaver Nest) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Indian Grass by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

3D Scenery-Paralia Beach by ShaaraMuse3D and HolyWonderWorld at Renderosity
Grassy Grounds Megapack by esha at DAZ
Tree House by -AppleJack- at Renderosity

Flying High
View attachment 54444
Stunning. I really love these new textures! Must get them!!

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
My cat loves eggnog and when I get done with a mug, sticks her paw in and then licks the nog off of her paw. I don't have the alcoholic stuff, usually, though.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Dad worked in a brewery, and there was evidently a certain amount of product literally underfoot. His shoes tended to get a fair amount of beer foam on them.

Our two siamese seemed to have a real appreciation of beer-soaked leather shoes. Licking them, rolling on them, sticking their heads in them, you'd think it was a form of catnip.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Egyptian Mau cat originated in Egypt.

Credits:

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
Charis by Tempesta3d and AleArt at Renderosity
Bast Hair by Regina LaGrone (Lady Littlefox Designs) at RDNA
Bast by Regina LaGrone (Lady Littlefox Designs) with Materials by Regina LaGrone and Eric VanDyke (Traveler) at RDNA

Lizards of the World-Vol. 2 (Black-Necked Agama) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Potted Palm by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Bastet by Michelle Roy (3dEmporium)
doarte's BACKERS by doarte at Renderosity
Atmospheric Overlays - Fog and Rain by Antje Darling and Bez Boardman at Renderosity
Four Seasons - Backgrounds by ilona (Ilona Vozari) and Uwe Jarling at Renderosity
Celestial light by nergal83 at Renderosity Free Stuff
CSA Digital Backgrounds Backdrops Textures Ethereal by Creative Soul Arts at Renderosity

Cherished
Cherished.jpg