• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Cybrea

cheshire2.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
GREAT art everyone!! Lots of FUN, Dan30! :)

Thanks for your 'likes' and comments on my piece... I've now officially started to convert my Travis map to the Hive cat....and oooh my gosh! :eek: REALLY different in a lot of ways.... so I had to make my map into 'puzzle pieces', re-size, and think HARD on how each piece will go... I'm going to do the whole map but carefully keep layers like "toe pads", "eye area", etc. separate... I have high hopes but it's also 'teeth gritting'.... er, wait, :confused: I DON'T HAVE TEETH.... sooo.... :unsure: Anyway.... Just hope Travis turns out to be worth it... He's been a poser cat since the first POSER cat... and in HUNDREDS of art pieces over the many MANY years.... and he was my BEST bud, my little soul mate... made me feel SO good to have him kept alive this way.... So I'm hoping... I did have to make the HW cat's template only 2000x2000, as I will NOT enlarge my original... (but with my horses, those originals were only 1024, and did fairly well, so there's more hope for my Travis!)

BUT with this experience, I will NOT be doing my black cat, or Nickie (who does not have much white, on his brown tabby coat) maps... and I MIGHT do my Punkin map... but only if Travis turns out really well... it's such a lot of work! *bows to Laurie* ;)

and FYI you will still need the original Laurie - tabby cat for ALL other parts of the cat- inner mouth, eyes, teeth, etc... you'll have to just switch out the "fur" parts for my Travis map (like you did with my horses).

liasen

Inspired
ARG. I'm going crazy waitingi to get this cat... NEED SO MUCH!!! timing is bad here financially but oh, this is a must have!

But where oh where is the black cat texture?? it's almost halloween FOLKS! :)

I'll definitely be doing some LAMH magic for it )long and short hair presets for it) soon as i get my paws on it :) Love everyones renders so far!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Laurie mentioned somewhere in this thread that she's working on other textures, and hopes to have them out in time for Halloween renders.

liasen

Inspired
I can't afford it anyway this month... did hope to make some halloween freebies for it if possible, but not happening. Maybe next year i guess.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Oh my goodness me...what wonderful renders everyone...Dan30...I am gobsmacked...brilliant render!

Dan30

Adventurous
Thank you everyone, I really enjoyed making it and was having a great laugh every time I tried to imagine your faces watching that. Glad you liked it so much. Would not have been possible without those great models. Imagine how even greater they will with the hair. I hope it will be also LAMH hair, not just Poser hair since I am a DazStudio user. I hope I will be able to entertain you with many more in the future.
Happy and inspired rendering to all!:drawing: