• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Cybrea- So creative!!

Napalm- Excellent work. Love what you're doing with this.

Pen- Love seeing you taking advantage of the same UVs. Yes, we need a new dog disparately!

Lyne. This is a true work of beauty. Thanks so much. Just posted it on facebook for all to see there as well.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
We definitely do need a dog!

In the meantime, Stephen the Gardener will be accompanied on his rounds with Cat Stephens :wink:

SG 12 Cat.png

Dan30

Adventurous
This is my take on the house cat, big cat and horse, a 3 in 1 render I really enjoyed making. Actually, an homage to the contributors and the creators of these animal models that are nothing short of amazing. And the versatility and wealth of morphs that are embedded in them makes them truly special.
So, as I was sailing along with my fellow pirates and one day I could not help overhearing their conversation which went like this:
"Hey Capt'n, what you see, sails on the horizon? Nay, said the Captain, I see people. Looks like our inspired creators are hard at work to make even more new crew members for us!"
...and I thought I should capture that scene and share it with you as a testimony of how grateful they are.:laugh:

upload_2016-10-4_4-54-35.jpeg

...and I think I'll call it a day for today!;)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I love it Dan30. And as one of the creators on all 3 I thank you! I am very glad you decided to fly on over and check out our hive. I just saw your portfolio thread and you do very lovely work! Welcome aboard!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I love this... so funny and original but where oh where is the parrot?? :p