• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Ever wonder what the hounds of the wild hunt are like at home?
Turns out much like any other working dog...at lest if you are the owner
play.jpg

The ErlKing's favorite happy to see the master home

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Decided to give Dawn her first airing and try out my harnesses at the same time. One has to love g-force. Her dress was knocked together within half an hour. Just gave MD a quick shout and then ran everything though g-force and it looks so much better than anything conforming!
Dogharnesses prove to be a bit tricky as any extrem dog pose requires lots of adjustment morphs... not sure customers want to fiddle that much with a harness.

Attachments

• dogwalking.png
    dogwalking.png
    886.9 KB · Views: 301

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Love it FreyrStrongart! I totally love that outfit for Dawn too. (doggy stuff looks great too :D)

(oh and its dForce with a "d", "g-force" was a team in a cartoon called "battle of the planets" :D)

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Love it FreyrStrongart! I totally love that outfit for Dawn too. (doggy stuff looks great too :D)

(oh and its dForce with a "d", "g-force" was a team in a cartoon called "battle of the planets" :D)
rofl... trust me to get it wrong. But i've just been thinking about doing a few freebies for d-force stuff for Dawn and Dusk... no mats but uv-mapped and rigging and d-force settings applied. Any tweaking would have to be done by the user.
What kind of stuff would you like to see?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think what you have there is perfect. It works for modern but I could see that top as glo-mesh - a really disco vibe.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Fun images!

Don't know if I welcomed you to the Hive after your other post, Geir, so WELCOME :)