• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

JOdel

Extraordinary
HW Honey Bear
Somewhat better than the MilDog. But not really quite "there" yet.
It's weight mapped, which will please some people, and there are some basic breed morphs available. The texture work looks okay. I'm a bit confused as to just what breed the base dog is supposed to be. The texture looks more like a doberman than anything else, but the shape is more of a coursing hound.

FreyrStrongart

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Somewhat better than the MilDog. But not really quite "there" yet.
It's weight mapped, which will please some people, and there are some basic breed morphs available. The texture work looks okay. I'm a bit confused as to just what breed the base dog is supposed to be. The texture looks more like a doberman than anything else, but the shape is more of a coursing hound.
I don't think the shape morphs can really hold up to those of the HivewireDog as far as I can see from the wips. Especially the dachshound. Not convincing to me... it somehow lacks life.

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
To me..it's just the basic Mil Dog *slightly* re-jigged to take advantage of the newer Daz Studio features :( Some nice looking textures, but that's about all. :( I'm still holding out for our HW dog.

Lyne

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
PS
I'm so tickled with the new coats...and I'm also playing around with some DIALED body types
that will go nicely with the new coats! They will be a freebie (saved as poses - assuming I can
get those to work...My saved POSE - with all boxes ticked, seemed to not apply..so working on it)