• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Somewhat better than the MilDog. But not really quite "there" yet.
It's weight mapped, which will please some people, and there are some basic breed morphs available. The texture work looks okay. I'm a bit confused as to just what breed the base dog is supposed to be. The texture looks more like a doberman than anything else, but the shape is more of a coursing hound.

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Somewhat better than the MilDog. But not really quite "there" yet.
It's weight mapped, which will please some people, and there are some basic breed morphs available. The texture work looks okay. I'm a bit confused as to just what breed the base dog is supposed to be. The texture looks more like a doberman than anything else, but the shape is more of a coursing hound.
I don't think the shape morphs can really hold up to those of the HivewireDog as far as I can see from the wips. Especially the dachshound. Not convincing to me... it somehow lacks life.

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
To me..it's just the basic Mil Dog *slightly* re-jigged to take advantage of the newer Daz Studio features :( Some nice looking textures, but that's about all. :( I'm still holding out for our HW dog.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Picnic love

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
PS
I'm so tickled with the new coats...and I'm also playing around with some DIALED body types
that will go nicely with the new coats! They will be a freebie (saved as poses - assuming I can
get those to work...My saved POSE - with all boxes ticked, seemed to not apply..so working on it)