• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Phoenix

Admirable
Tiger Cooling Off 02.jpg

Second attempt at rendering a tiger picture.... the first one I forgot lighting and if you squinted you could sorta see him.
So happy to have the tiger!! :)

Carey

Extraordinary
Here's my first artwork with the Hivewire Lion! He's so awesome! I call this one "Down in Africa" and it also features the SBRM Flamingos which yeah, Greater Flamingos can be found on the African savannah. I found this out during some quick research after I realized I forgot to purchase the SBRM Ostriches but DID get the SBRM Flamingos. LOL

View attachment 65235
This has a real nice style to it

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The Girl With The Tiger Tattoo
The Girl With The Tiger Tatto SML V1.jpg

Created With: HiveWire 3D Tiger, Lisa's Botanicals Tropicals vol2, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Hearts of Africa, Lost Legends Backgrounds, Nature's Wonders Moths, Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol2, Sewa for Genesis 8, Islende Hair For Genesis 8, SkinDesigns for Genesis 3 and 8 by Pixeluna available at Renderosity, Asian SkinWorks also by Pixeluna available at Daz Studio for Genesis 3 and Wild Nettle outfit sandles, Goddess Bikini by Rhiannian also at Renderosity, Essential portrait and body lights by sveva at Renderosity

The Girl With The Tiger Tattoo Vol 2
The Girl With The Tiger Tattoo SML V2.jpg

Created With: HiveWire Tiger, CWRW's white Tiger coat texture for the HiveWire Tiger, Sewa for Genesis 8, Marnie by Mousso Skins, SkindesignS by Pixeluna available at Renderosity for Genesis 3 and 8, Asian Skinworks for Genesis 3 and 8 Available at Daz Studio, Melidae Crown Cherry Blossoms, Islende Hair for Genesis 8

Aelin

Eager
Terrific NPA!
Obviously your girl loves to travel far away, until Asian world! Or maybe just Japan? (I say that because of cherry flowers tattoo on the first render)

Gisela

Eager

HiveWire Big Cat - CG Cubed, Christopher Creek Art, CWRW, and HiveWire 3D

HiveWire Lion Family- CG Cubed, Christopher Creek Art, CWRW, and HiveWire 3D

CWRW White Lion for the HiveWire Lion Family

Nature's Wonders Giant Moths by Ken Gilliland

Natures Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 by Ken Gilliland

SBRM Toucans by Ken Gilliland

Free butterfly by Age of Armour with matt poses by Mike

African Lily -Lisa's Botanicals (Daz) (I made a mistake using 2 different colors but I won't render again)

Flinks trees 4 Seasons, Trees 9, Sky 2, Instant Meadow 2- Flowers and Green Hills.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist

HiveWire Big Cat - CG Cubed, Christopher Creek Art, CWRW, and HiveWire 3D

HiveWire Lion Family- CG Cubed, Christopher Creek Art, CWRW, and HiveWire 3D

CWRW White Lion for the HiveWire Lion Family

Nature's Wonders Giant Moths by Ken Gilliland

Natures Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 by Ken Gilliland

SBRM Toucans by Ken Gilliland

Free butterfly by Age of Armour with matt poses by Mike

African Lily -Lisa's Botanicals (Daz) (I made a mistake using 2 different colors but I won't render again)

Flinks trees 4 Seasons, Trees 9, Sky 2, Instant Meadow 2- Flowers and Green Hills.
WOW Gorgeous I love the vibrant colors!! Beautiful work!!