• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
HWCougar_Prey.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Look forward to seeing it Lyne, as I always like the scenes you come up with. ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Superb renders every single one of them!!

Haven't really had a chance to play much, but been doing some pose testing for @pommerlis this is using her Feline Grace pose pack! Cougar renders coming soon! Custom textures , but LOL admittedly I cheated !

Things With Wings
Feline Frolic.jpg

Products Used: Hivewire Big Cat, Feline Grace for the Hivewire Big Cat, Malaik Wings, Songbird Remix Birds of Prey, Background is created in Vue 2015

Last edited:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Oh yeah, the Malaik wings. They don't fold up tightly very well, but they pose beautifully (in Poser or DS) otherwise, and seem to look as well on quadrupeds as they do on humans. Arki did great work with those.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh yeah, the Malaik wings. They don't fold up tightly very well, but they pose beautifully (in Poser or DS) otherwise, and seem to look as well on quadrupeds as they do on humans. Arki did great work with those.
I do have to give Arki credit on those, and yes they don't fold all that well takes a lot of fussing to even get them anywhere close to the folded shape!

O wow! Awesome picure!
Looks great NA but you do know birds don't stand a chance when cats start flying like that :D

LOL!! ........Well, hmmm........ Maybe I should of named it the Great Escape ? Great job on the poses Pommie! Can't wait for the kitten ones, and LOVE the PuttyTat Poses for the Hivewire Cat! Will have to give them some love also ! Soon as I get a little free time!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Aye, Lyne very cute and tender render and love your color scheme! and I really need to get those moths! I wonder if he plans on doing butterflies at some point?

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
What I like about the various cats is that not only do they share textures, poses made for one cat will usually work with any other with just a little tweaking. Here I used a pose I did for the HouseCat on the cougar cub. I call it "Get the evil tail" :)

cougarcubeviltail.jpg