• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Darryl

Adventurous
So here is my Urban Jungle I was thinking of entering for the Jungle Love contest but I'm not sure if its too obscure.

It does contain Kitty (on the Posers) and Dusks tats are the Blank Panther texture for Kitty and Dawn wearing the lioncloth, also his hat and hair are part of the sale as I think from memory without checking is the Sculpted Dusk morph that's giving him such a lovely body. :D

I like what i can see of the poster. Have you posted that by itself? I'm a sucker for graphic design ;-)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I like what i can see of the poster. Have you posted that by itself? I'm a sucker for graphic design ;-)
haha I didn't save it as artwork as I made it as a texture for the sign prop, here is the texture.
Carnival Poster.jpg

It was a stock illustrator eps as I didn't feel like creating it from scratch (although I could have I guess as that's my job but as graphic designers we also learn not to recreate the wheel :p) and I just moved the bits around to fit the prop, enlarged the text where needed, added the Jungle Love text and Kitty (changed the tone of kitty so she popped a little more and more poster like) etc.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
@ Rae134- Love that poster and Dusk's Dawn tatoo- you have such great ideas!

@Napalm Arsenal- that's got to be my favorite Dusk render ever---he looks sweet and sensitive-a perfect contrast to the dark, raw energy of Kitty.
@Dragonsegg--Wonderful render, reminds me of my Nightelf's mounts on WOW.

@Carey-- very cool. I want to know the story behind these characters. And those Kitty-horns-great idea!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks ALL!!!

Thanks!! @Desertsilver Oh yes! Me loves me some...... Taka and really can't wait til Dante and Emmanuel are out!!

Does it make a difference if the Leopard is a female and she's saying He's mine? ROLF!!

I think we need a good old fashioned Dusk batchelor raffle contest at some point!!

Kitty needs armour!

and NA those kids are the cutest :)

Thanks on the kids a few more tweaks.

I hear you on the cat armor! Been kicking around ideas with the saddles, but could probably use a mesh fit on those kitty would look sweet on the carousel or in the circus with a monkey rider.

Off for now more work to do!

Last edited:

Carey

Extraordinary
I'm having too much fun, I really am enjoying all kitty cats....I commend all of you for your great work...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thank you all so much.... "centaurs" are a long time favorite subject...

@Desertsilver and @Rae134 all I do is make the right parts invisible, then with the idea for the pose, position each so they just look right to me...
I USED TO do post where the two bodies meet, but it's so much easier to place clothing of some sort! :) If you go to my website, I talk about HOW
I did it- under the art.... I try to share my ideas/tips. :) CLICK: fastfriends

and WOW @VortigensBane - just perfection!! Great idea!