• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Me195

Extraordinary
A spoof of one of my favorite TV shows
hth.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
If that's the one about people who have to get overturned trucks out of ditches and the like, I have a friend who also loves that show.

Me195

Extraordinary
If that's the one about people who have to get overturned trucks out of ditches and the like, I have a friend who also loves that show.

It's a spoof of Highway to Heaven from 1984. It's made to resemble the box art for the blu ray. However I do like the show you are speaking of too.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
FYI... SAV's MARINA hair looks REALLY GOOD on Dusk! Look up "Darcy era men's hair styles" and see the main actor's head of hair and then look at this WIP bit:

DuskSAVhair.jpg

I have to adjust the widow's peak part to get a softer look, but I'm SO happy with this hair on him! This is DUSK SE right out of the box, and he looks like the dashing romantic actor! fun!

Me195

Extraordinary
I'm getting a Herculoid flashback!!

Haha he does look like he could have been on The Herculoids. It's funny you should mention that. There are several characters and events from that game that are similar to The Herculoids. I wonder if Akira Toriyama or the english translation team were fans of the show.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
That... really something. How many of these are pending release? And how many are already out?

Most are out in the Creature Heads product a couple years ago. The Gorilla has been out for a while now too. The last fun one is Mr. Pugsley. I have a whole thread on his development. I've created a couple outfits for him also. Satira has his home made and mapped, as well as a couple of texture maps. Just need rigging adjusted for him. So he's on the rigging pile for now. I think most of these shapes are out though.

Just though of one I didn't add in. The Rhino head morph. I can't believe I forgot that one. One of my favorites.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
FYI... SAV's MARINA hair looks REALLY GOOD on Dusk! Look up "Darcy era men's hair styles" and see the main actor's head of hair and then look at this WIP bit:

View attachment 35863
I have to adjust the widow's peak part to get a softer look, but I'm SO happy with this hair on him! This is DUSK SE right out of the box, and he looks like the dashing romantic actor! fun!

Looks remarkable really. Right out of the box? Well done Lyne. Love the way you make the skin seem to glow with warmed.