• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
When I first moved to Philadelphia, I had a roommate who thought it was the ultimate compliment for a man to look at a woman ... even if he was with a female friend, girlfriend, or wife. Now, I'm not talking about an admiring glance at a person. I think it's human nature to look at other people, and even to like what you see ... even if you are with a well loved boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse. No. He would stop, turn around, and watch the woman as she walked past.

Now ... living in Philadelphia where it's next to impossible to be anywhere outside my apartment without being smothered by a crowd of people, I don't notice most people. There are exceptions ... but it's mostly because someone is wearing clothing that is a bit unexpected for wearing in public, especially in a crowd of office workers. Such as a skirt so short and tight it barely covers anything (and in some cases, it doesn't even do that) or pants worn so low they don't cover the butt ... at all.

In the case of this poor guy caught looking, if he looked at her the way my roommate would have, he belongs on the couch! Otherwise ... c'est la vie.

Now that I know French or anything.

Carey

Extraordinary
When I first moved to Philadelphia, I had a roommate who thought it was the ultimate compliment for a man to look at a woman ... even if he was with a female friend, girlfriend, or wife. Now, I'm not talking about an admiring glance at a person. I think it's human nature to look at other people, and even to like what you see ... even if you are with a well loved boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse. No. He would stop, turn around, and watch the woman as she walked past.

Now ... living in Philadelphia where it's next to impossible to be anywhere outside my apartment without being smothered by a crowd of people, I don't notice most people. There are exceptions ... but it's mostly because someone is wearing clothing that is a bit unexpected for wearing in public, especially in a crowd of office workers. Such as a skirt so short and tight it barely covers anything (and in some cases, it doesn't even do that) or pants worn so low they don't cover the butt ... at all.

In the case of this poor guy caught looking, if he looked at her the way my roommate would have, he belongs on the couch! Otherwise ... c'est la vie.

Now that I know French or anything.
Ever not ry to notice a gal with all kinds of "illegal" back field in motion...lol male or female you can't help but look... here I was sort of making fun of young folks or is it my younger self, back before I could figure alimony up in my head...lol

eclark1894

Visionary
This MAY be the new background graphic on my directory. Maybe.

adventure.png

Carey

Extraordinary
Another close-up from my large art piece. I can't do the credits now because my trackball thumb is starting to hurt-so now I have to banish myself from the computer for at least a couple of days… I never know when this is going to happen. But I guess I did a lot more trackball work with that huge piece of artwork then I realized. I am extremely sad and frustrated to say the least. (And yes speaking to you with Dragon instead of typing) I will add this image to my gallery properly when I can add all the credits… But meanwhile here it is. Title: Captian of His Own Ship

View attachment 21997

This is the character for him from Renderosity by fu-minn… I just dialed in his Elf ears
love the colors

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I thought I would share this :)
I'd scoffed at the stories and the warnings about being aboard so late, downed my ale and set off into the evening. It looked like a storm was coming so, with one last chuckle at the stories I had been told, took the old road through the wood to be home sooner.
Now I was beginning to wish very hard that I had left sooner or had stayed on the road and I definitely wished I hadn't laughed so loud at their stories of the Erlking...