• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Me195

Extraordinary
I am so happy with Dusk SE! Congratulations to all who were involved with creating him! Thank you! :)

View attachment 24203

Great render. There is a lot of life likeness in his facial expression. The reflective backdrop is a nice touch.

Dusk SE with Dante texture and a mix of morph ...rendered in Daz Iray

Out of this world render mininessie. The skin looks fantastic, and the character design is top notch.

Playing around with DuskSE some more.
View attachment 24209

And I thought running with scissors is dangerous. Fantastic render. It's a very nicely put together scene. I like the swordsman outfit, and I really like the facial expression. I can't quite figure out why but the expression kind of jumps out at me. Great job.

TEST RENDER ONLY... I love DuskSE's strong face shape...and gorgeous SSS skin! This is what I'm working on...
using the old DAZ M4 Cheyenne cross-dressed (NOTE!! Since there is NO CROTCH area, the pants cross dress pretty good,
some bulging on the shin sides, been fixing that with morph tool, and will do some with post)... I took all the beads off (really
they were just 'scales'- not true beads) and tried to bring up the leather jpg quality... SAV Andes hair (has a Dusk Fit!) and very
old Trapper Kit by Faveral (no longer sold)... forum blurred the jpg a bit ... but of course final piece will be super quality. :)
View attachment 24213

Wow, darn good for a test render. I can't wait to see it finished.

Just a quick play with the new Dusk. Dawn is inviting him to get out on the dancefloor! Time to play.

Wow what a fun lively render. You did an amazing job of portraying the emotion of that moment. I love it.

I love detail rich renders like this one. It looks wonderful. The posing and facial expressions are outstanding as is the scene setup in general. Nicely done.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
this is cool... I actually PASTED this into the forum, right out of my art program...that's handy!
I'm not as fast with art lately (what with my on-going household disaster) but steadily working
on my Dusk SE mountain man... creating his clothing mostly with post work, added more beard
from HIS OWN (right from the face jpg believe it or not)..... so here's my progress... He'll have a
pack horse with bear skins tied on standing behind him too. :)

upload_2017-3-27_21-33-46.png

I'm thinking of trying to darken his skin...he's too 'clean'.... not sure how yet tho...
his neck 'stubble' might not be quite right yet either... and bear claw necklace is
created by making all of the HiveWire leopard invisible (via material room) except for
the claws...doing that render and then stringing them on a cord (all post work).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nicely done Lyne. I agree about his neck stubble, because it looks like it's more than just stubble. Otherwise, I can't wait to see how this turns out. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very clever Lyne...my husbands stubble under his beard gets like that if he leaves it to long between trims but doesn't quite go as far down.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Looks really good Lyne.

Yea, I know a Greek man that has beard that grows up about 1 1/2" under his eyes and his neck is pretty thick too but keeps that shaved down. Poor thing can grow a good, thick beard in a few days. I hate him! lmao

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just having some fun with several of my products:) Also more playing with the Dusk ML Hair.

Laurie

That is the best that I've seen the mid length hair look! I haven't been overly impressed by it, but that picture makes it look awesome, and makes me think I should go put it on the wishlist.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh I LOVE the Dusk ML Hair- I used it in my promos for Rodrigo and I also used it for my Jungle Kids promos. A lot can be done with it- just play with all the dial spin morphs included!

In both of these the ML Hair are the ones on the right.

RodrigoMLHair1.jpeg

RodrigoMLHair2.jpeg

JungleKidsML.jpeg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Well LOL right now is a GREAT time to grab it- it's 50% during the Dusk SE sale... only $6.48 before rewards points! :)
I've used it in all 4 render engines and it works great!