• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I have no idea what this clone thing is that people are using maybe it's a DAZ studio thing?

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have no idea what this clone thing is that people are using maybe it's a DAZ studio thing?

Yes, it's a DS thing. Clones allow DS users to convert clothing from one figure to another within Studio, no Crossdresser or Wardrobe Wizard needed. Results vary, but it works pretty well in many cases.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yes, it's Studio's version of the fitting room. Invaluable for getting outfits onto figures they weren't built for. Doesn't always work, or work perfectly. But it gives you a decent place to start.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
So, I made the hoodie testing the fantasy lashes........figured I would finish it off, add it to the Gym set I did when Dusk was released. Then, of course, he needed a pair of running shoes.....so, I'll submit this set to testing in the morning for a freebie for Dusk.

DuskWorkout.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you, Pen, Miss B :) It's a combo of my favourite genres...steampunk and the 30's. I haven't actually decided who he's an enforcer for, maybe he's a detective's muscle man, like Hawk is Spenser's.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
That's an amazing look for Dusk, Lorraine!

I thought I'd post here in case people didn't realize that in my thread about Dragon NaturallySpeaking I posted about hurting my back on this page:
Trying Again with Dragon NaturallySpeaking
because your prayers and good thoughts would be appreciated-thanks ! N