• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just playing with another black and white on Nataani... he seems to suit this general style very well.

The glasses are an old (no longer sold) Mike3 item from RDNA - shirt is the top from Glitter's Kilt - hair is the Mid Length hair for Dusk - and obviously, Nataani's skin and my morphs.

P11 standard - Firefly - Fabi's Mild Boreal lighting - some postwork in Corel Photopaint

Nataani-BW02.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Soooo.... I've gotten back to this sweater from the Christmas giveaway. And... I finally have it fitting to Dusk AND Dawn properly. And because they are BOTH equally in focus on this picture, I didn't know WHICH thread to post to, so... I'm putting it here.

This is just a quickie render - Dawn SE with the original maps (I just prefer darker skins), and Dusk. And... I've finally gotten the sweater fitting to both of them very nicely now. :) I will get it packed and put up on my site later, after I finish packaging Nataani up for the Poser beta.

Anyway. Enjoy. :) I'll get the sweaters released as soon as I can. Still no go on getting it onto Luna, but I'm working on it. And no go on getting it into Poser - Poser rigging is WAY over my head yet.

ChristmasSweater-HW.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Nice, Traci! Pleased to see the boy getting some Glitter lovin'. He really does need a pair of shorts like that :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Okay, so I had one more little play with lights and shadows tonight.... why? Because I wanted to. :) Shadows and light through thick trees... yeah, just me playing around with him one more time. I needed to get out of Pro2010 before I started really sounding like a sailor! :laugh:

Lots of postwork on things like sharpening some areas, the DOF, blending... I actually did not do any color correction on this one, though, which is a real rarity for me. Oh yeah, and I got the fuzzy look on the bomber jacket's collar by using AOA's grass shader presets (I think he called it Fuzzy something-or-other.)

Click for full size.

View attachment 4304
Really like this. I love the play of the crisp shadows on his face!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Really great renders folks. I keep loosing my email notifications. Making me feel right at home like the old days at DAZ forums. Quite annoyed with this! :mad::mad::mad:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG Traci, you just had me laughing so hard I thought I'd fall off the chair. I sooooo remember that scene. You set it up perfectly. :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
OMG Traci, you just had me laughing so hard I thought I'd fall off the chair. I sooooo remember that scene. You set it up perfectly. :)

LOL, he uses a candlestick in the movie and I didn't have one, so I went with the curling iron.

It was a fun render.

I'm making the shirt for a freebie, just gotta make the socks and the set will be complete. The "underwear" is my freebie gym shorts with a trans map applied to make them shorter.