• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I tried the uploading from my computer too but got an "image too large" error. Not sure why; the image sizes weren't any larger than anything else I've posted here.

I'll just try again later. As you said, it could be just more bugs being worked out.

I was able to click on the Marshland image. So that does work.

Are other folks just linking to their gallery images here?
Yeah, it's better to save images for web before uploading them. Usually around 1 MB or so and they will not upload. Again could be the issue. The one I loaded earlier is about 400 KB. Yes you can link to your gallery images here. Although, I have not tried that.

Also too if you are rendering something in the background it sometimes doesn't like that and will be very slow or have an error. I know when I am rendering in DS and then try and upload it sometimes wont allow it.

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
An experiment with Substance materials in Poser to make this metal scales armor bikini in Superfly. This is Dawn with my "Body Type-8", "Perfect Pelvis", "Narrow Shoulders" + RawArt's MiniMorphs "Muscle". Body paint from my "Savages" package for Dawn.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
One more take on mixing Anime and toon styles, making her a "toonime" character. This is Dawn with my Body Type-8 and some body scaling. Face is a mix of Willow and Nissa characters. Rendered in Poser with Superfly. Now I realize I should had used Narrow Shoulders, but I forgot! :rolleyes:

Me195

Extraordinary
WOW talk about hot!! ;)
Yep, she's burned everybody she's ever been close to.
Hey that firely hair looks awesome! ^_____^
Thank you. It's just a couple of HSV nodes placed in the alternate diffuse and translucence color of the original firefly shader. I haven't quite figured out how to properly do it in a Cycles Shader yet.

Last edited: