• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lovely!

Lots of wonderful renders - I'm toooo far behind

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ken, Chibi time is fabulous!

Wow Rae. Lets Get Physical certainly does look like it could be a photo.

Lyne, what a great image. I love tidepools and could spend hours fixated by the life in one.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks for putting out an awesome product RAM :) ("blush" I'd be happy to help with your Promos if I thought I was good enough :p)
I think your image looks cleaner and more thought out than my quickie. I was juggling getting THREE products out, never did that before so I was a bit stressed. Just as Alisa! I thought she was going to kill me or kill me at times! LMAO! :p:D:eek:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It was my first project - EVER! So it was a big learning curve for me. I'm glad she was so patient (I would have told me to give up :p)

But yeah, if you'd like me to have a go at any promo's then I'd be happy to get my grubby little hands on your products almost before everyone else hehehe
:ninja:

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Going to share this one, I was working on promo renders and decided to kick this one out in favor of an alt version I liked more.
So, this render will only be seen in this thread.

draft.png

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Nice, AoM!

. I was juggling getting THREE products out, never did that before so I was a bit stressed. Just as Alisa! I thought she was going to kill me or kill me at times! LMAO! :p:D:eek:

Haha, I don't think Alisa wants to hear from me for awhile after my Kitty Ponies, she might string us both up together :p hehehe

I have to say, I don't envy her job dealing with temperMENTAL artists! lmao

It was my first project - EVER! So it was a big learning curve for me. I'm glad she was so patient (I would have told me to give up :p)

*hears self being discussed*

Hmmmm...I went from someone thinking I was gonna kill them to someone else saying I was patient...whew - progress!

I haven't murdered a CA yet (at least not that I know of :p)

Not EVEN Wolffie

:angel::wub:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Nice, AoM!

*hears self being discussed*

Hmmmm...I went from someone thinking I was gonna kill them to someone else saying I was patient...whew - progress!

I haven't murdered a CA yet (at least not that I know of :p)

Not EVEN Wolffie

:angel::wub:

WHEW! :D

Hornet3d

Wise

working over time distracting myself... thank goodness for Poser and all the great merchants here! :)

Love the render, certainly is cute.

Reading here and in other forums I am quite surprised, but pleased, by just how many people use Poser, DS and other similar software to escape from real life for a while. I know I do and the fact that you can get engrossed and leave your problems behind for a while is a real benefit. I think it is a part of the hobby that is hidden, for the most part, but I like the way almost anyone with a little time can join in, no matter what limitations the real world tries to impose. Of course the participation has other beneficial spin offs, this forum being a one of them.