• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can't wait till this beauty hits the streets Ken (and I'm glad you could get her working in DS!). Love the T :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you! Sora is still missing facial morphs and adjustments I need to finish CatsEyes. Without the Sora facial corrections, the expressions are limited and her eyes don't completely close. I am amazed what I could do with her as it is - lots of FUN! Yesterday Chris mentioned he is coming back to finish Sora. ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Another funny texture for the T-shirt. This is Dawn with a mix of Nissa + Willow. ^___^

New TShirt_1200.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was just going to say the same thing Hornet. The reflection in the mirrors, and the use of DoF, is very good.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Hornet, Miss B. This one really gave me grief (I think because of the DOF) it took over 5 hours to render and didn't look like it changed at all after 2 so I had to go back and just render Dawn (and her equipment) as I had to despeckle the first render in photoshop and that made her look funny.
Oh to have a decent rendering machine :whistling:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks for putting out an awesome product RAM :) ("blush" I'd be happy to help with your Promos if I thought I was good enough :p)