• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I don't think I've ever tried the Obese morphs Traci, but that looks good.

I usually leave them out, just on principle (I have a 20 yr. old daughter who has dealt with an eating disorder over body shaming issues), and the emaciated/zombie ones too. But, I do test my products to see how well they look without feeding into all those dumb issues. Since Dawn looked so good with obese 1, I left it in.

Given my daughter's history, I'm just overly sensitive to what folks can do with our art. My child has always been rail thin and the eating disorder really shook us up.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, I'm sure it has. I've not known anyone personally with that type of eating disorder, but I can remember hearing stories years ago about it. No fun to deal with I'm sure.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's a nice render Lyne. I used to do lens flares, I think in Photoshop, but it's been so long, it might have been back when I was using Paint Shop Pro.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@mininessie this is just really really really beautiful! I have to ask you did you do this in Vue or Bryce? The water is perfection! And I love the girl's expression… Just everything about this is really appealing to me! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Great renders everyone...

That would be hard Traci...my son has had chronic fatigue since he was 15. It's very hard to deal with when your child has an ongoing illness

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Great renders everyone...

That would be hard Traci...my son has had chronic fatigue since he was 15. It's very hard to deal with when your child has an ongoing illness

Yeah, when her Dad died suddenly 2 years after the eating disorder diagnosis, I had to watch her like a hawk. It was a tough time for us, but she made it through without a recurrence.

And, to stay on topic:
Capris.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I always forget about the faces, I should start paying more attention!

I too like those overalls very much :)