• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Nightout.jpg
Yeah, I like when I can get more than one use out of something....

Here, I just added some procedural velvet, replaced the tank with my At The Office TShirt, jewerly and high heels for a "night out" look for a casual date.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Traci I keep loving those overalls more and more !! =) More fun things to come with them too!! Once I get a little time!

In the Heart of the Jungle

Dusk
The Adventurer Oufit for Dusk
CWRW's Taka For Dusk
CWRW's Mane and Tail 3 used for hair
Dawn
Dynamics 22 - JaneDress01
Jungle Love Poses By Pommerlis
Lisa's Botanicals Tropicals 2 Bromeliads
Lisa's Botanicals Palm Trees
Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily
Jungle Heat Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily
Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines
Lisa's Botanicals Daylily
Prism Textures For Lisa's Botanicals Daylily - Conch for the small white flowers on the vines
Ferns Jungle Plants Vol 2 RDNA Traveler
Vines RDNA
Songbird Remix Humming Birds of North America
Songbird Remix Giant Moths
Songbird Remix Moths of the World 02
Mountain background created in Vue 2015
dfer.jpg

ooiu.jpg

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Beautiful imagery there Napalm!

I have a habit of just hitting the "like" button. But I know all this nice imagery deserves more of a response from me.

Still... great stuff there. Thanks!