• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous renders everyone!

Wow! @RAMWolff , Tara has a rocking body!
@Rae134 , loving the Cat girl and love the furry feet and and ears on the Pink one!! So kewl!
@Lyne, exceptional jungle environment!! and she looks FIERCE!! Cute little monkey and beautiful birds!

Hidden Grotto

Dawn
Dusk
HW Gorilla For Dusk
CWRW's Taka for Dusk
Jungle Love Poses by Pommerlis
Dynamics 23 for Dawn Janedress 02
Lisa's Botanicals Tropicals II
Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily
Jungle Heat - For Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily
Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines
Songbird Remix Humming Birds of the Americas
Songbird Remix Giant Moths
Songbird Remix Moths of the World 2
Travelers Jungle Plants Modules 1-4

FABULOUS render there. WOW.

Thanks for the nice compliment. Not through with TinaT just yet but it's a start! lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So I finished reports and I was having a bit of a play with Diva and the Sora Large eyes and came up with this. I was trying to make the eyes look more squareish. Still have to fix the eyelashes though. Texture is Satira's Nouvelle aube.
SorafaeDiva.jpg

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
So I finally beat my Alexis morph for the sleeveless version of my Ao Dai into place. And my reward was to make a render with it and a tiger pony. As things tend to happen, you can barely see the dress, but still, I like this tiger elf.

The morph is Alexis, with a combo of elf/cat ears from the Dawn SE package.
Except for her face the skin is Rose, and the make up is from Baby Ba for Baby Luna.
The hair is Arki's Dragon Braid.
And the shoes are from Cybrea's Urban Farie set.

And of course the tiger is from Rae's Kitty Ponies.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
no, not yet, I submitted them but I have a couple tweaks to do over the weekend, if every things good then hopefully not long (GG tested for me thats why she has the textures already :))

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
For you Pen, all the Kitty for Dawn textures I've done :) (after the Kitty Ponies are out and the BeJeweled sets that I'm working on with Faery_Light are done, I'll be doing Kitty Ponies in fantasy colours to match these)
kitty team.jpg

All the colours I've done and the different Dawn shapes I have (isn't little Diva sweet :)) and Lynes fabulous free jungle background (and Kitty Tiger Harry had to pop his head in, he was an earlier render so his lighting doesn't quite match)
(I still think the textures look better on Ken1171's CatesEyes for Sora)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So cute...didn't Dvl_lvd do a kitty morph with a tail...I know sparky did...it would be interesting to try it on them. Looking forward to picking them up when you release them.