• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, very pretty F_L. I like the lacey top of the bodice and the sleeves. ;)

Rick

Eager
Wow! Really awesome renders folks! I wish I had time to comment on them all . They are all great!! :) Thank you for sharing!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Just a quick play...
doe-.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So many great renders...it's just great seeing how diverse the looks are on each render.

Thanks for the kind words, I was cold, wet and tired so I needed time out and something to warm both me and my mood. I know it is just a bump in the road and nothing compared with what others are dealing with but knowing people are worse of than me has never really worked in making me feel better and I think I am now too old now for it to start to work. All in all I went to bed very tired and very depressed but at least my art cheered me up a little.
It may not be as bad as others but it is your bump in the road and I think that entitles you to a little bit of upset. I hate it when people point that sort of thing out to me when I'm upset about something. It's okay to be upset when bad stuff happens. It's how you deal with that upset that's important...I think using it as you have to be creative is a good thing in lots of ways. Hope you had a good day with Dawn today...

This is one that I rendered earlier Today.......

Just lovely VW...I was wondering what is that beautiful hair she is wearing?

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I have been working on a texture for the Lully Evenstar Dress and finally have a nice render.
The mirrors are a free prop from somewhere.
Lighting is FK Warm N Soul set.
Dawns textures are my own work.
So here it is and I am off to bed for some rest.
View attachment 4785
I am happy to see you got the cloth room to cooperate! Nice work!

Hornet3d

Wise
So many great renders...it's just great seeing how diverse the looks are on each render.

It may not be as bad as others but it is your bump in the road and I think that entitles you to a little bit of upset. I hate it when people point that sort of thing out to me when I'm upset about something. It's okay to be upset when bad stuff happens. It's how you deal with that upset that's important...I think using it as you have to be creative is a good thing in lots of ways. Hope you had a good day with Dawn today...

Just lovely VW...I was wondering what is that beautiful hair she is wearing?

Thanks for that, support like this does help to lighten the load.

You make a good point on the renders, they are so diverse which is something I love about Dawn. Hopefully, with new members and others returning here, it will widen Dawns appeal, it is only threads like this that really show the potential that Dawn has.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Soo many pretties!

Hornet, flooding (whether from nature, burst pipes, or mistakes) are never any fun. And the thought of mold just absolutely scares me to no end.

Amazing just how many hazardous things surrounded us half a century ago ... and we were all ignorant of those dangers.

Hornet3d

Wise
Soo many pretties!

Hornet, flooding (whether from nature, burst pipes, or mistakes) are never any fun. And the thought of mold just absolutely scares me to no end.

Amazing just how many hazardous things surrounded us half a century ago ... and we were all ignorant of those dangers.

I agree, looks like we have managed to dry the most of it out. I have changes all the light fittings just to be on the outside. The mold still bothers me as you can't see the other side of the ceiling, in the bathroom is bad enough but at least you can see it there and deal with it. Mind you having seen how some people are living with mold everywhere because they have no other choice I guess I am lucky to only have the worry.

Amazing how things change, years ago there was arsenic in the wallpaper and more recently lead in petrol seemed a good idea and diesel for that matter. If only real life was more like our renders, found something you don't like? Remove or replace it and render again.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Good morning everyone...6.30 am here in Sunny Queensland... we had gorgeous rain last night and our tank now has some water in it! woohoo
Thank you for all your nice comments

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Glad to hear that it is drying out Hornet...replacing all the light fittings certainly would be the way to go. Too risky otherwise...