• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohki does some great products, and she was on a roll with new hairstyles for a while. I didn't get the Taiana Hair, but I'm definitely liking it on Caoihme. ;)

Hornet3d

Wise
Ohki does some great products, and she was on a roll with new hairstyles for a while. I didn't get the Taiana Hair, but I'm definitely liking it on Caoihme. ;)

Yes Ohki does some great hair but I only became aware she did after Glitterati3D pointed me in her direction at the end of last year, since then I have purchased around half of the styles that fit Dawn.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I only have her Miguel and Kalla Hairs, but have a number of her clothing goodies, and one pose set for La Femme.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I used to snatch up her texture sets for various V4 stuff. I did pick up one of her more recent hairs which had a G8 fit, but haven't used it yet.

Hornet3d

Wise
I only have her Miguel and Kalla Hairs, but have a number of her clothing goodies, and one pose set for La Femme.

I have Miguel, Juliana, Mariana and Taiana hair, I also like many of the others such as Kalla but the styles are very close to styles I already have from other vendors. Apart for the hair I also the Level Up Superfly lights and the Heartfelt Jewellery, there would be a lot more too but as I only use Poser and Dawn there is a lot I would never use.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I've looked at the Level Up SuperFly Lights set, but not convinced yet I want it, so it's in my Wishlist for now.

Hornet3d

Wise
I've looked at the Level Up SuperFly Lights set, but not convinced yet I want it, so it's in my Wishlist for now.

It is actually a nice set but certainly not essential they are however better than my default lights for portraits, not sure why though. I need to look a little deeper.

Hornet3d

Wise
Test render trying out some recent purchases.

Thirties Ride HW.jpg

Hair is HR-119 by Ali

Car is Delage D8S 1932 by 3D Classics

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, I'm not familiar with that one, and I have quite a few of her hair products.

Hornet3d

Wise
Ohhh, I'm not familiar with that one, and I have quite a few of her hair products.

I am not sure if it is a new one or not, I believe it has been in my wish list for a while at least. I has a lot of variations, which I know is quite common for Biscuits hair but I think this has a little more than usual. There are a number of styles for the centre part of the hair and a few for the sides only so there is a lot that can be done. I have changed the shader to the one from Bagginsbill but I do that for a lot of the hair I use.

English Bob

Adventurous
Another Ali hair to put on my wishlist. :) I don't know how he keeps coming up with all these different styles year after year - but I do know that if I want to approximate a real-life hairstyle from a reference photo, Mankahoo.com is where I go first.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Another Ali hair to put on my wishlist. :) I don't know how he keeps coming up with all these different styles year after year - but I do know that if I want to approximate a real-life hairstyle from a reference photo, Mankahoo.com is where I go first.

I have so many wishlisted I should have a seperate list esspecially for that :D

Hornet3d

Wise

I do use hair styles from other vendors but mostly I stay with styles from Ali, I like the fact that some styles are similar so that you can literally let the hair grow as a character ages. I think at the last count I had around twenty hair styles from Ali but then I have been buying them since 2011.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well Hornet, you're 5 ahead of me, then again, my first purchase at his store was in 2015.