• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Me195

Extraordinary
Another test render of Doug Hunter's Borghild outfit
Metroid.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Despite being retired November has been a busy month for me and today was the first time in November that I have found time to launch Poser. Being a little unexpected I had no real scene in my mind but not wanting to give up the opportunity I had a play with another hiar style and a few materials.

The hair is Donna hair by Biscuits which has massive number of morphs, of course the downside of that is you can play at dial spinning for hours, not that I am complaining.

Donna Hair HW.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I happen to be a fan of Biscuits' hairs for that very reason. Yes, it takes a while to get exactly what you want, but, I've found that once I have a look I might like to reuse, I keep a list of the morphs used. Then I can reuse them whenever I want. ;)

I don't have that particular hair, so I'll be checking it out.

Hornet3d

Wise
This is my first use of Biscuits hair so I am only just discovering how flexible the hair is. Up until now almost all the hair I use is by Ali but I have all the styles I am going to use so I tried Biscuits for a change, I have to say I am impressed.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, I have quite a few of Ali's hairs as well, though I'll give you a little tip, if you don't already now it . . . Ali has a personal site where the hair is cheaper than it is at Renderosity, even when the hair at Renderosity's on sale. I'd rather give the vendor all the money when it's possible. ;)

Hornet3d

Wise
Oh, I have quite a few of Ali's hairs as well, though I'll give you a little tip, if you don't already now it . . . Ali has a personal site where the hair is cheaper than it is at Renderosity, even when the hair at Renderosity's on sale. I'd rather give the vendor all the money when it's possible. ;)

I wasn't aware until after I had already purchased most of his hair styles I like but I think it was you that pointed me in that direction and the last one I purchased was from his site, as will be any new ones, so thanks.

Hornet3d

Wise
This is another Biscuits Hair, this time Zora hair, as with Donna hair it has a number of morphs but presets are available in the free store. This is based upon the 'sensual' preset and then adjusted from there. The presets certainly do make a good starting point. The ear rings are 'Celtic Earrings for La Femme' by Wolfie which are very easy to set up on Dawn.

Zora Hair HW.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
I wasn't aware until after I had already purchased most of his hair styles I like but I think it was you that pointed me in that direction and the last one I purchased was from his site, as will be any new ones, so thanks.
I don't remember how I discovered his site, but if I see something new at Renderosity, I just go to his site to check it out further.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I have yet to play with BB's Hair Shader, but maybe once I get the new computer, I'll be able to do so. ;)