• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Great stuff people..

This one is called Do you really want me to clean this up?

Cheers

Jon

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Lol and going with @jonrea 's theme! Nice composition and reflection you have there.

I've had this one done for quite some time!!

Dhampir
Dawn Vampspsd98 copy.jpg

Products Used: Dawn SE, Bluebird 3D's Blade Fighter, Fractals by Sidhe Rose Graphics, Back ground Image by UteBigSmile run through Filter Forge for colored effects

Hornet3d

Wise
Lol and going with @jonrea 's theme! Nice composition and reflection you have there.

I've had this one done for quite some time!!

Dhampir
View attachment 30665

Products Used: Dawn SE, Bluebird 3D's Blade Fighter, Fractals by Sidhe Rose Graphics, Back ground Image by UteBigSmile run through Filter Forge for colored effects

And a was brought up to believe that females were the gentler set.

Great render, I love the contrast between the vivid background and dark clothing and wings of the figure.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
And a was brought up to believe that females were the gentler set.

Great render, I love the contrast between the vivid background and dark clothing and wings of the figure.
Thanks I'm glad you like it! It's all run through Filter Forge I forgot the name of the filter though. Colorizer or something like that its in the photo effects section. It gives really neat color combos. I sort of wanted to draw your eye to the negative area instead of the colored ones.

Hornet3d

Wise
How the blazes did I miss this? I LOVE it Hornet, if she can do that I don't think she needs the checkup lol

Thanks, I am glad you like it but the credit should really go to mininessie, how she managed to gets bends like this with such extreme poses I really don't know. I know Dawn bends well but these poses really stretch the limits.

quietrob

Extraordinary
How the blazes did I miss this? I LOVE it Hornet, if she can do that I don't think she needs the checkup lol
I missed it too, Dreamer! I love all of the renders and all of Hornet's stuff. I didn't even get a notice there had been more posts.