• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You know Traci, in that pose, that outfit, with the right materials, could look like a cheerleader's outfit. ;)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
You know Traci, in that pose, that outfit, with the right materials, could look like a cheerleader's outfit. ;)

True, Miss B!

I'm just trying to figure out how to do sheer hosiery with a line up the back right now......

Spent the afternoon fitting the feet inside some of Dawn's favorite pumps.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, good luck with the line up the back. I haven't seen real hosiery like that in many a decade. ;)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Get your motor running... I can up with this after listening to Tori Amos' quirky Unrepentant Geraldines, about a vicar's wife who likes running in the rain and playing her guitar in a band, so I thought why not riding a big V-twin motorcycle around the Norfolk Fens as well. It would make visiting parishioners a bit of a breeze!

Get your motor running....jpg

Bridge House by BlueTreeStudio, Skydome & Lights by Colm, Willow Trees by Lisa B, Bushes by ShaaraMuse3D, English Elms by Dinoraul, Motorcycle by STZ, Dawn by Hivewire3D, Overalls and Work Boots by Glitterati3D, Paris Hair by Fabiana.

RobZhena

Adventurous
Charge of the Amazon Centaurs

DAZ had some cool centaur kit for G3 on sale, so I created centaurs from Harry and Dawn and rigged the outfits to fit. I used @Faery_Light's horse textures (great bargain for the variety!), and an assortment of characters including Rose, Ehawee, Miriam, Vex Skyla, and Jenny. The helmets are InJustice for V4. The beasts are Sixus' Nightghast. The scenery is Terradome 2.

Charge of the Amazon Centaurs.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Get your motor running... I can up with this after listening to Tori Amos' quirky Unrepentant Geraldines, about a vicar's wife who likes running in the rain and playing her guitar in a band, so I thought why not riding a big V-twin motorcycle around the Norfolk Fens as well. It would make visiting parishioners a bit of a breeze!

View attachment 30827

Bridge House by BlueTreeStudio, Skydome & Lights by Colm, Willow Trees by Lisa B, Bushes by ShaaraMuse3D, English Elms by Dinoraul, Motorcycle by STZ, Dawn by Hivewire3D, Overalls and Work Boots by Glitterati3D, Paris Hair by Fabiana.

Very Cool!! I couldn't resist that "bike" for my Dawn too!

eclark1894

Visionary
As much as I liked watching cartoons and animated movies when I was a kid, I never got into manga or the like. When I finally got into doing graphic work, it never occurred to me to try working with those kinds of characters. In fact, I really didn't like Aiko3 at all. I didn't start getting interested until Aiko4, because her realistic version was cute.

You're characters are fun, and I especially like this anime head thingy. Of course, the poses and expressions on their faces helped too. ;)
I loved Aiko3. I didn't like A4 at all, precisely because she was more realistic. She lost that Anime quality to her.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I loved Aiko 3 too, as well as Hiro 3 but their smiles were... very very bad and very very toothy, that was my only complaint about using those figures.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you everyone! :thankyou2: I originally intended to have her riding a chopped, custom-built Harley-Davidson hog but, of course, a vicars wife would be far too demure for such antics! Wouldn't they? :eek: