• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
If they haven't, they should have done - an essential part of any childhood.

Tom & Jerry was one of the most violent shows on TV, where they beat the heck of each other with extreme prejudice. At least on my part, I haven't become a violent person because I grew up watching it, like they claim nowadays. I guess that's a prime example that watching violent TV shows, or playing violent games doesn't change what we are, or will be. They made that up to get more control over our lives.

Daniel Hicks(OganicPic)

Eager
Contributing Artist
Skinery fun WR2.jpg

Having fun with textures

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Playing around with iRAY, testing out Mec4D's Gardens HDR maps and converted the Marina hair from SAV (R.I.P.) that I got today on sale (please support SAV's family if you can and take advantage of this great sale on her stuff, I got 5 hairs I had in my wishlist, so happy). So this is my upcoming Tina skin with the Marina hair and my Marilyn morph. PURDY! :p

Marilyn -Marina Hair -  iRAY.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Nice on Nessie.

Yes, the loss of this beautiful soul to the world, her family and our little community is, even after a year being gone, still hurts my heart. Such a helpful, generous and SO SO talented artist, life cut short. No fair but that's life I guess. Still sucks! :(:cry::(