• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
aww TY so much! :)

and FYI, I'm not around as much right now... health issues... am gripping nebulizer dealie in my teeth, just to type this, looking at screen with one eye, and hurting... but hard to stay away from here!

(back problems, laid down so much, didn't drink enough water...tear glands dry and HURT, normal lung issues, and my darn crooked spine, and the list goes on! Not complaining...just venting... and FRUSTRATED, cause I want to be "here" and doing art!! But now have to rest more, DRINK MORE WATER, and wait this "down" time out... I WILL get better!)

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
:grouphug:

You DEFINITELY need to take care of you, and we'll look forward to more of your beautiful art when you're feeling better. Nebulizers are awesome....I have asthma and when it's bad, that thing is a lifesaver!!

Rest and drink and take care!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Take care of yourself Lyne, that's the important thing. We'll wait here with good wishes going your way until you're feeling well enough to come back. :grouphug:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Made this face with mix and matching Dawn's morphs, 3rd party and built in. ;)

AnimenessX_1200.jpg