• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Diva portrait
the same setting than the previous

Hornet3d

Wise
When the Rider Action Outfit dropped into store it went straight into my wishlist and, to be honest, the only reason it did not go straight to my shopping basket was I personally had limited use for it thanks to the mainly red material options. Not a criticism of the vendor just a personal dislike of red on my part. I kept going back though because the number of quality outfits of this type is pretty rare for Dawn, there were also 4 different outfit styles which gave flexibility and really it is a no brainer at the sale price. The corset part being separate also opens up a number of mix and match possibilities.

So yesterday it fell into my basket and this afternoon I had time to play. It is early days yet and there is so much I want to do with this suit but I can already see I am going to get a lot of renders out of my latest purchase.

Rider Suit HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise

Thanks. I have very limited skills and it would take me years to make something like this and even here I am playing with textures created by others, but I do love kit bashing. Then again maybe I am just tight, making one outfit go along way rather than buying a dozen other outfits.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey Hornet, glad you got it, I think you'll have fun with it and it looks good on your charrie. As soon as I have a few of my other projects out of the way I want to try and have a play with the textures too.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmmm, don't like Red huh? I'm not sure we'd get along in real life Hornet, as Red is my favorite color. :D